BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Ashley S.
Woodruff , SC
Netflix has came along way. They have a lot more of a selection to chose from and my daughter loves watching all kinds of new and old cartoons. We love Netflix!
kensy r.
Bronx, NY
I love the movies and TV shows Netflix gives . but i watch pretty little liars so some times I miss a episode or two and when I look at Netflix it's not there .
Marisa P.
Princeton Jct, NJ
I really love Netflix, it has a wide variety of TV shows and movies. Also, funny shows like unbreakable are only available on Netflix. May cause binge watching!
Danielle P.
boonton NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love the convenience of Netflix. It's definitely worth the price I just wish they would update their movies. Newer releases would make it much more enjoyable.
Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love Netflix....we can watch a lot of movies and TV shows worth the money...we have had Netflix for about a year now maybe longer and I love it! Would recommend
Carlee R.
Southaven Ms
I couldn't survive with out Netflix. I don't even watch regular tv anymore. I only watch Netflix and I am in constant search for a new movie or series to watch!
Adrienne M.
I wish they uploaded more shows and movies more often. Most times I feel stuck when searching for a title to watch because it feels like it's all the same thing
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Awesome for watching TV shows and movies on the go. However, I wish there was more selection and that it didn't take so much data/battery to stream the videos.
Amya W.
Detroit, MI
I really like Netflix. It has slot of movies and shows,I'm thinking about canceling my cable. The only issue is that it is constantly removing certain movies.
Kayenat H.
Amazing thing netflix, the monthly subscription did go up, but their show and movie collection is best in market and all the shows they have made are decent.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?