BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Lori G.
Rocky Mount, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love Netflix for keeping up with TV shows I've gotten behind in or just haven't had the time to watch. Also great if you have kids seeing as they have a ton of cartoons.
Shelby B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love netflix. I was skeptical about watching it on my iPhone, but it was very good quality. I always works very efficiently and has all the features the website has!
Kacey S.
Frisco, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I Love Netflix!!! It is a great way to find new shows and movies. I am in love with having no commercials and having access to almost every season of my favorite shows.
Misty B.
Claremont, NC
I love Netflix. There are movies and television shows for everyone. With the exception of watching a few hours of prime time shows, my time is spent on using Netflix.
Lisa Y.
Ceres, CA
I love having Netflix this is one of my favorite apps I can watch movies anywhere. I enjoy that it is low cost and it has a large selection of movies to choose from.
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
Just cannot beat Netflix for a movie service. I usually choose a TV series and then have marathons where I finish a season in a few weeks. It is a great service.
Alvina K.
This is best website to binge watch. My newest addiction is the show Bloodline which I watched in less than 2 days. You cannot go wrong with a Netflix subscription.
maureen n.
Fort Wayne, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I have a serious netflix addiction lol it doesn't cost hardly anything and the range of movies and TV shows are nice. Sometimes ill waste my whole day on netflix lol
Heather M.
West Jordan, UT
Love watching shows that I wouldn't normally record on my DVR. I love Parenthood, AHS, all of the documentaries, and I even love watching old episodes of Friends.
Debbie P.
Louisville, KY
I love netflix! Being able to stream TV shows and movies on the go! This app is awesome! I use this app and my chromecast to stream my shows on my TV at home too!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?