BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Chelsea S.
Netflix is such a blessing and a curse! It is great to have access to so many great series and some great movies at any point. It can become addictive though!
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
Love netflix! Biggest problem is that I binge watch everything then have nothing to watch. Just finished Chelsea Handlers new show in one afternoon. Loved it.
Amanda H.
Madison, WI
Neflix is amazing! I do wish they had a better selection of newer movies, but I'm never bored. :-) I often watch a whole season of a TV show in one sitting...
Megan C.
How did I live without Netflix? It has so many of my favorite shows and movies and the suggestions have been spot on so far. So much to watch, so little time!
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Netflix is one of my favorite streaming apps for movies and shows. I love that it has a variety of genres and you can always find something to watch.
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
Movies and Tv shows with no commercials, I can chill to this any day. Oh, Their Netflix originals are pretty awesome too. *Hint* *Hint* Orange Is The New Black
Kandice N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix. It is how we watch most of our tv. I love the movies and TV shows that you can find. I love that it is easy to use and they have a kids option.
Lekea H.
Clinton , OK
I really like Netflix. I love you can watch multi seasons of shows, It has a decent amount of movies and TV series its also commercial free ans a great price.
Sandy M.
Long Beach, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Lots of shows and movies on netflix to see. It takes a while for netflix to update the shows but its still a good way to watch a movie and your favorite shows.
Lastenia Z.
Indianapolis
Love this app very low price to watch many movies and shows .ican watch whenever I want and not miss any episodes from my favorite shows like the walking dead
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?