BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Catherine C.
Brooklyn, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix and I think it saves you money on TV and cable, however I do not like that they remove movies and have a very limited selection at times.
Abigail V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix so much I don't even care to have cable anymore. They have gotten so much better with uploading new movies and shows so I never get bored!
Christina Q.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is bae. That's $9.99 I don't mind spending every month. I can binge watch shows for hours. I'm also a fan of the many original series on there.
Amber Z.
I love Netflix. We use this instead of TV and you cant even compare the prices! I just wish there would be more updates and newer releases available.
Sarah D.
I love Netflix as a company and the services and apps they provide. I love being able to stream on my phone or ipad or roku or computer. It's so great.
Shabana I.
I really need you guys to put some shows back on... I need the Kardashians back on and some other reality tv trash so I can fill my mind with nonsense
Isabella W.
Huntsville, AL
I absolutely love this app!! I don't know what in the world I would do without it!! It has so many good shows and movies that you can watch for hours!
Sasha E.
Hickory, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is my best friend. I'm always on my account EVERYDAY. Me and my kids watch movies/shows on Netflix more than we use the cable. Worth my money.
Maurie O.
Denver, CO
I love Netflix. I grew up on Netflix over regular cable.. I now also have hulu. I'd definitely always pick Netflix as my first choice in entertainment!
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix. Perfect place to watch all your favorite shows. I can get it on my computer, my tablet, and even my phone. It's cheap and easy to use.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?