BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

sarah b.
Willis, TX
Best thing ever, I have gotten so addicted to Netflix, I watch it like everyday. They have really good movies but also movies that are just completely dumb.
Isabella N.
Amazing way to watch t.v. shows and movies on demand although sometimes brand new ones aren't always available but you most definitely will remain occupied.
Jodee E.
Pine Grove
I have been a subscriber for years! My family loves Netflix! it doesn't matter if you have a half an hour or 15 hours . . there is something to see!
Rachel A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Best purchase ever! Great selection for adults and kids and NO commercials. We can also access it on multiple devices and when we travel, which is awesome.
Reina R.
Bowling Green, OH
Netflix is my favorite streaming website when it comes to tv shows and movies. The kids feature also helps me regulate what my daughter watches. I love it!
Shauna M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Net flix is awesome! I have the online version...and I can tell you that sleepless nights when I was preggo with my daughter that it was my best friend!!!!
Melissa m.
We are huge Netflix fans!!! It's the best deal around! It rarely messes up or goes out too! There are tons of shows and movies on there for my kids and i!
Rachel M.
Saint Paul, VA
This is a must for anyone who loves movies and/or tv shows!! You won't regret purchasing this! The monthly pay is great because you can cancel at anytime!
Sarah S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love netflix. I rarely watch it on my phone because I always prefer a bigger screen. But if i am traveling this makes it easy to watch netflix on the go!
ashley J.
Had them for 4 years now like the fact that my kids could stream on there Xbox and ps3 systems I will continue service great for movie day no issues at all
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?