BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Samantha W.
Henryetta, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I absolutely love Netflix, you have so many shows to choose from and the price is really cheap for what your all getting idk what I would do without it.
Casey C.
I can honestly say that I watch more Netflix than I do cable tv. There's so many new shows and it's definitely worth the price, which is so affordable.
Heather S.
Odon, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love the movie variety and original series on Netflix. I'm disappointed that Disney is withdrawing next year, but there will still be a good selection.
Jennifer M.
Glenwood, AR
Love! Great prices! I use two devices and and don't get the DVDs anymore bc it's easier and no wait to stream it live! And I spent less than $9 a month!
Melissa A.
Bronx, NY
I love netflix because i can go back to an old show or movie that does not come on TV that often. One of my favorite shows to watch is Law and Order: SVU
M R.
I was obsessed with it for about 3 months, specially with Grey's anatomy and a few other shows. But now I've kind of lost interest. Soon going to cancel
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
I like their content and the ease of using. At under $10 a month it's cheap entertainment and you can take it on the go and watch from your TV or tablet.
JoAnna C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Awesome price! Decent Selection! totally affordable. My favorite picks..
Lost - Friends - Touch - New Girl- SOA! - House - Greys Anatomy...so many more..
Alayna M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is the best thing ever! I LOVE it! It's super addicting once you find shows that you just have to watch. Everyone should have a Netflix account!!
Magan C.
Marietta, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
My family loves Netflix but, they are changing their monthly subscription to $9.99. Theu should be lowering their subscription rates not increasing them.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?