BY NETFLIX, INC. #4 in Websites

samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Netflix is pretty good.  I like that you have different types of subscription options to choose from.  I wish they added better movies more often and quit removing the good ones just to bring them back a few months later.  I just watch movies on netflix, don't get dvds.  We used to get the dvds, and when netflix first started out the shipping only took about a day or 2, last I used it it was about 5 days.
Paige W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is the reason I have never had a cable subscription since living on my own. Gone are the days of commercials and hours of soap operas, game shows, and talk shows in afternoons. Now with their massive offering of exclusive shows, documentaries, and international movies I barely look elsewhere for entertainment (non-interactive).
Took off a star as their recommendations related to shows I watch are usually ridiculously unrelated.
Shows currently worth checking out:
ALL Ken Burns Documentary Specials from PBS - incredibly eye opening and educational.
Mindhunter - new kind of crime drama based around historical events and the emergence of criminal psychology
Orange is the New Black - so entertaining even if not always the "best" show in terms of writing
The Great British Bake Off - must see for all lovers of baking, cooking and competition. The British charm really makes this show special.
Narcos and of course Stranger Things!
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Affordable at about $10 a month. Great for the family. A few of my son's favorites are on here (though they got rid of some of our pbs favorites, Bob's Burgers, and my cooking shows). I just wish it offered more movies and cable shows rather than Netflix's version or remakes of what's good and calling it something else. Still happy we purchase this but not sure for how much longer. It's more the price that keeps us coming back than the selection. Which is probably why cheap date nights have gained the term, "Netflix & Chill.."
Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
Where would I be in life without Netflix? Probably outside enjoying nature and stuff, but its 2017 and sometimes all we want to do is veg out. If you are looking to veg out and not go outside, Netflix is for you. It's home to some of the best TV shows (hello, Narcos, Stranger Things, Ozark); and it houses some of the best movies/TV shows for you to watch whenever you want. They are constantly updating their movies so you are never at a loss of what's new to watch. The best thing though is that with original TV shows, they give you all the episodes at one go. So you can binge-watch a show in an entire weekend or watch it leisurely. It's cheap and well worth the money!
Maggie B.
Netflix is a pretty good subscription service! We love that they have a range of shows to offer. Lately they have been getting better with providing more & newer movie choices but still think they could do better. Love the shows; Switched at Birth, Heart of Dixie, Last Man Standing, Quantico, Jane the Virgin (I hope the newest season gets released soon). Their prices are reasonable and you can save a lot from cutting out cable. Overall, we are very happy with our netflix subscription!
Emily J.
Netflix is the best thing ever! To begin, not only does Netflix cost only $10 a month, they have all your favorite shows. Literally, I think Netflix has taken up my whole day before because I was just sitting there binge-watching a show. Shows that are worth watching are:
  The Vampire Diaries : A story about a girl named Elena, who's parents just passed away. However, when she meets a guy named Stefan, her life is changed forever.
Stranger Things : Following the disappearance of a boy named Will, this story shows you what the small town is really like.
American Horror Story : I don't even know how to describe this haha
Nani L.
Miami, Florida

The company has been in the video business for 18 years, from the time it started renting DVDs and sending them directly to their subscribers' mailboxes (we're talking about the era of Blockbuster stores). At present it is one of the most important technological companies in the world. In the United States it is responsible for 36% of Internet traffic, which has caused some operators to slow down users, forcing Netflix itself to pay for that extra consumption.
Netflix does not provide an on-demand video service, which also includes several television networks and different extra packages to improve the offer they have. In Netflix you will not find any TV channel: just movies, series and some special comedians. There are no direct and no sports.

What you will find once you access the service is a system that tries to learn from what you see. At the beginning you will have to indicate three series or movies of your taste so that I can give you some ideas of what to start with. From there it will be based on everything you consume to improve personal recommendations.
 I recommend one hundred percent, here I can see the best series and movies..
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I Loves ❤️ Netflix! Thanks to whoever invented it! Sometimes I can't see cable and Netflix is the solution. Some series are exclusive only in netflix subcribers , other I never can see it on TV . Sometimes even the latest ones , my family love it , we can watch anywhere from TV , computer, console , iPad, iPod and smartphones and as long as you have a subscription you can watch wherever you are! This is very convenient, Fun and entertaining for an affordable price . I Higly recommend it to anyone who loves binge watching TV series, movies and documentaries, too.
Jonnay V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I honestly love Netflix. It's a really good deal too, especially if you constantly watch a bunch of movies. I love that they added the Riverdale series, it's my favorite show right now! I used to watch a lot of Gossip Girl, 90210, and all the Disney movies! It's highly worth it, especially if you're a college student who's on a budget and have a lot of time on your hands. Netflix is super convenient, I use it on my Wii at home, and I also use it on my laptop when I'm anywhere else. I'd recommend it, for the price you can't go wrong! They have a great selection and a little bit of everything
Nicole L.
Hubby subscribed to Netflix because he travels a lot for work and doesnt always get good Tv stations. This way he can watch shows and movies wherever he goes.  I didnt watch Nextflix for the longest time, until I discovered their awesome range of Korean Drama series and random Horror movies. Now I am on there all the time. I wish they had more German shows and movies, something current and fun and not only world war 2 stuff. ..
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?