BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Cori S.
Galloway, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I use Netflix all the time and there are so many different shows/movies on there for everyone to watch and it always gives suggestions on new things to watch.
Kandice N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix. It is how we watch most of our tv. I love the movies and TV shows that you can find. I love that it is easy to use and they have a kids option.
Amya W.
Detroit, MI
I really like Netflix. It has slot of movies and shows,I'm thinking about canceling my cable. The only issue is that it is constantly removing certain movies.
Jennifer T.
Smithfield, RI
Be warned - Netflix is addicting. SO worth the low cost monthly fee and they were loyal to those who were veteran customers when they raised the monthly rate.
Patty T.
Winterville, GA
Netflix is one of my favorite streaming apps for movies and shows. I love that it has a variety of genres and you can always find something to watch.
Stina C.
Fairfield , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I wish they would update it a lot more often but I still love netflix and for 8 dollars every month thats a deal ! I prefer this over cable most of the time .
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
Movies and Tv shows with no commercials, I can chill to this any day. Oh, Their Netflix originals are pretty awesome too. *Hint* *Hint* Orange Is The New Black
Karla G.
MIAMI, FL
The best. Simply the best. I can just sit on a Sunday with my bf and binge watch our favorite shows and movies.
Perfect plan for a rainy day or lazy weekend
Kelly H.
West Palm Bch, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix!! Great Original Series and no commercials!!! I share a subscription with my family for about $10 a month! It’s amazing and totally worth it!
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
Great app when you are in the car. Offers all the same movies as the computer or TV version, which is rare. Great visual. I use it at least once a week!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?