BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
The Netflix app can be found anywhere! Computers, Cell Phones, Tablets, just with a single touch you are able to enjoy many great movies and TV shows. It is also cheap!
Colleen W.
I don't know how I survived without Netflix. I am constantly finding gems on this site that I would have never seen just by watching cable or going to pick out a movie!
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
I can't say enough good about Netflix. They have amazing customer service, cheap prices, and a wonderful selection. We use it in place of cable and couldn't be happier.
Jessie H.
Brooklyn, NY
Okay so Netflix . I love netflix solely on the fact that you pay so little and yet get thousands of movies on any device . However the only problem is I wish they had newer movies and a little bit wider range to choose from
Rachel O.
Morton, MN
LOVE my Netflix! Good for binging a new TV show and watching new children's movies with my toddler when you get sick of them seeing the same thing over and over again.
Amanda H.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I have to purchase for few months then take a break, most of the time I watch out the shows and have nothing interesting to watch. BUT for the 2 or 3 months I love it!
Beth M.
Zanesville, OH
Who doesn't have Netflix? Netflix is amazing. I can start a series and binge watch it, have it finished in a week or less. Then I move onto the next movie or series.
Courtney F.
West Harrison, IN
Netflix is so addicting! I love that all my childhood shows are on here and I can watch them at my discretion! I highly recommend for any family with small children!
Geneva M.
Alpharetta, GA
I love having a Netflix account. It has a great variety of shows with all of the seasons that I can watch anytime and anywhere, whether on my phone, computer, or tv.
Lindsay  M.
Middleburg, FL
Love love love Netflix. I have discovered many new series to watch. I love how it has a wide variety of genres & that they even have a place for just kids to watch.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?