BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

sarah b.
Willis, TX
Best thing ever, I have gotten so addicted to Netflix, I watch it like everyday. They have really good movies but also movies that are just completely dumb.
Melissa m.
We are huge Netflix fans!!! It's the best deal around! It rarely messes up or goes out too! There are tons of shows and movies on there for my kids and i!
Rachel A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Best purchase ever! Great selection for adults and kids and NO commercials. We can also access it on multiple devices and when we travel, which is awesome.
ashley J.
Had them for 4 years now like the fact that my kids could stream on there Xbox and ps3 systems I will continue service great for movie day no issues at all
💕rain-uh R.
Bowling Green, OH
Netflix is my favorite streaming website when it comes to tv shows and movies. The kids feature also helps me regulate what my daughter watches. I love it!
Amanda K.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
I love the freedom of binge watching shows with little to no adds. All though I wish they updated the list a little more often and added in some classics.
Shauna M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Net flix is awesome! I have the online version...and I can tell you that sleepless nights when I was preggo with my daughter that it was my best friend!!!!
Yolanda G.
Albuquerque, NM
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
In my house we are Netflix junkies ww love movies and shows. I use my app to entertain kids at appointments or road trips. It is on the phones and tablets!
Katie T.
Newport, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I adore Netflix. There's a little something for everyone. My favorite shows are in there, and I can play the movies in my TV, iPad, or Android device.
Melissa G.
This app is such a life saver. You can watch movies or TV shows. Their variety is also amazing, though they don't have some of my favorite movies or shows.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?