BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Chelsea S.
Netflix is such a blessing and a curse! It is great to have access to so many great series and some great movies at any point. It can become addictive though!
Maria M.
Latham, NY
They could add more recent movies, but the monthly fee is low and they have a lot of amazing original shows, and lots of other stuff to watch so can't complain
Abbigail C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Looove Netflix! It's great for catching up on shows. However, I feel like they used to have a better movie selection. I feel like it is well worth the money.
Lekea H.
Clinton , OK
I really like Netflix. I love you can watch multi seasons of shows, It has a decent amount of movies and TV series its also commercial free ans a great price.
Kayenat H.
Amazing thing netflix, the monthly subscription did go up, but their show and movie collection is best in market and all the shows they have made are decent.
Alisha T.
Carmel, NY
Love netflix! Biggest problem is that I binge watch everything then have nothing to watch. Just finished Chelsea Handlers new show in one afternoon. Loved it.
Danielle K.
Saint Joseph, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Awesome for watching TV shows and movies on the go. However, I wish there was more selection and that it didn't take so much data/battery to stream the videos.
Megan C.
How did I live without Netflix? It has so many of my favorite shows and movies and the suggestions have been spot on so far. So much to watch, so little time!
Jennifer T.
Smithfield, RI
Be warned - Netflix is addicting. SO worth the low cost monthly fee and they were loyal to those who were veteran customers when they raised the monthly rate.
Kandice N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix. It is how we watch most of our tv. I love the movies and TV shows that you can find. I love that it is easy to use and they have a kids option.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?