BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Olivia A.
Rockford , IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love Netflix....we can watch a lot of movies and TV shows worth the money...we have had Netflix for about a year now maybe longer and I love it! Would recommend
Dee Y.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix is my absolute favorite! I am thankful that we have Netflix, to be honest. It passes the time as we as allows me to catch up on missed shows and movies!
kensy r.
Bronx, NY
I love the movies and TV shows Netflix gives . but i watch pretty little liars so some times I miss a episode or two and when I look at Netflix it's not there .
Carlee R.
Southaven Ms
I couldn't survive with out Netflix. I don't even watch regular tv anymore. I only watch Netflix and I am in constant search for a new movie or series to watch!
Danielle P.
boonton NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love the convenience of Netflix. It's definitely worth the price I just wish they would update their movies. Newer releases would make it much more enjoyable.
Ashley S.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is definitely worth the money. I love being able to watch my favorite shows and the shows that are strictly streamed by Netflix are some of my favorite.
Maria M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is awesome. So many movies to choose from you never get bored. And if you like one movie or TV show you can watch them over and over. Great for kids too
Amy K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Goodbye, life. Hello, Netflix. My chief complaint about Netflix is that there is no good way to look at everything that is available. No good A-Z browsing mode.
Ashley S.
Woodruff , SC
Netflix has came along way. They have a lot more of a selection to chose from and my daughter loves watching all kinds of new and old cartoons. We love Netflix!
Kayenat H.
Amazing thing netflix, the monthly subscription did go up, but their show and movie collection is best in market and all the shows they have made are decent.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?