BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Caroline W.
Athens, GA
I love Netflix for the show's I am really into. I do wish it had more movies though, sometimes I just get tired of shows but I don't want to pay twice as much to get movies in the mail.
Adara M.
Fort Benning, GA
I love Netflix, there are so many hidden gems and great TV shows. I just wish it wouldn't take so long for some of the shows to update a new season. There are lots of movies of all kinds.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is probably the best invention ever!! I would recommend everyone to get this. I enjoy having movie nights with my family and showing my children some of the movies I grew up with.
Joya W.
Really like this company, have the instant streaming and the DVDs that come to me. I hardly watch regular TV now, but do with they would have a larger selection/ more current episodes.
VANESSA H.
Coram, NY
I have spent so much time ( that its actually kind of embarrassing) on Netflix. i would like to see more movies and TV shows added sooner but i am not complaining just being hopeful.
Gianna G.
I love Netflix!! I love how there are many way to watch it such as phone, Xbox, tv, wii, chromecast, etc. Netflix has many options for TV shows and movies and it's not too expensive
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Netflix, it sucks my life away! I love that I can binge watch shows on my lazy days! The only thing is that there are so many things to watch I have trouble making up my mind.
Ashley K.
The Netflix app it amazing! There are so many different shows and movies to watch. The only things I have to complain about it that it takes Netflix along time to add new seasons.
Lori G.
Rocky Mount, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love Netflix for keeping up with TV shows I've gotten behind in or just haven't had the time to watch. Also great if you have kids seeing as they have a ton of cartoons.
Shelby B.
Cincinnati, OH
I love netflix. I was skeptical about watching it on my iPhone, but it was very good quality. I always works very efficiently and has all the features the website has!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?