BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Veronica P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix is okay. In my opinion they do not have any good scary movies but they do have a lot of good stuff! They would most likely have any television show you are looking for
Ashley M.
I love Netflix! There's something for each person in our family, from parents to small children. We all have varied tastes but can easily find something we each want to watch.
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
Netfilx service is pretty good. I get good quality streaming video. Several of their original series are amazing. Only wish that their streaming movie selection was better.
Jennifer M.
Brooklyn, NY
I enjoy Netflix, as a movie lover Netflix allows me to watch movies for hours and to explore new series. But I do wish they had better selections it gets boring after a while.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I use this app when I'm not at home and when I am at home on my smart tv.. Or when the wifi isn't working, on my cell phone. Very accessible for Netflix and chilling anywhere.
valarie a.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix to me only deserves 4 stars. I love their prices and I love the selections of the TV shows but I think they could do better with the selection of movies that they have.
Carlie E.
I absolutely love Netflix! It is perfect as a stand alone service or just to use when there is nothing on tv. There could be a better variety of newer movies to steam though!
heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
I loveeeeeeee Netflix because of all the movie's and TV shows on here I watch it everyday with my friends and family and I just love watching everything off of it and I just love
Samantha D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix! Its the greatest for people like me who don't have satellite or cable. Our kids have Netflix kids and they adore all the movies and shows. Netflix is amazing!
ashley b.
Cookeville, TN
Best concept ever! Renting movies without leaving home. Very affordable. Lots of variety. Some things change from time to time which is sad but newer better things come along.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?