BY NETFLIX, INC. #4 in Websites

Natalie V.
Netflix is for everyone and has easy to navigate genres. I absolutely love the Netflix originals. If you have children, the kids section is stacked with great movies and series.
Renee H.
Muskegon , MI
This is great, I was somewhat hesitant at first to try it, but now I am glad that I did. I would recommend this! So many shows and movies, never get bored again!
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my lifeline. I just bought my first house and I didn't even buy cable. Netflix has everything you could want. They add stuff constantly, so you're never bored. So affordable and definitely worth it. 11/10. "
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I mean there's not too much to say it's Netflix - you have to be living under a rock to not know what this product is and how awesome it is. Loving the new original programing like Marco Polo - looking forward to the next installment of that! Wish Netflix would pick up some more new current Kdrama though!
Aly M.
Even though I have cable, I watch netflix way more. It's what I do on evenings, rainy days, or dates. There are so many options on demand, I'm never disappointed.
April C.
Mission, TX
I love that I am able to catch up on TV series that I miss. What I dislike is that the movie selection isn't the greatest. Over all, I enjoy netflix; especially the price
Bee E.
I absolutely LOVE Netflix! Some of my favorite shows on Netflix include: Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, The secret life of the American Teenager, Scrubs, and there are many more great shows to watch!
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix in and of itself is awesome but having the app makes it that much better. I like to turn a show or movie on while i work and listen to it. It's so great.
Carmen A.
Laramie, WY
I love my Netflix! With all of our modern technologies, you can access it virtually anywhere! Easy access and perfect for those lazy days and sleepless nights. Something every college student MUST have!
Rachael A.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix. It is cheap for streaming movies and TV shows (especially those you want to binge watch). IT is also great for Netflix Kids. They can pick by character and get movies they want easily.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?