BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
Great way to discover new shows, I love that it automatically starts the next episode for you so If you are in bed or on the couch you do not even have to get up to continue watching.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
I love Netflix! My husband and I use this service more than our cable. I have watched so many great shows that I couldn't on tv. There's so many reasons to love this, like the price!
Brianna L.
Somerset, PA
The best thing to do after a hard day at work is cuddling up with your significant other and finding something to watch on netflix. Netflix is like a second boyfriend. Netflix is life.
Rachel B.
Hanford, CA
Honestly the best way to watch tv. Netflix owns my soul. I with they had more good movie titles but I binge watch TV on the site regularly so I don't watch movies on there much anyway.
Mary Jane F.
Bergen, NY
We love Netflix especially when it is bad weather. It is so nice to have many movie choices, exactly when you want them. NetFlix has great programming, documentaries and season shows.
Ashley W.
I love Netflix! Great price, I can watch it on a variety of devices and there's so many options. I can never just watch one episode of a show! It would be awesome to know when something is expiring soon, but regardless I am very pleased with Netflix.
Erin W.
Wilmington, DE
I am such a series junkie thanks to Netflix. I'm a stay at home mom and through out my recent pregnancy definitely vegged out on the couch for months watching tons of shows and movies.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
For 8 bucks a month you have access to countless movies and TV shows! When my son wants to watch his favorite show but it's not on, I just search for it on Netflix and we're good to go.
Amiya F.
When I discovered netflix I instantly fell in love with it.I always watch netflix when there is nothing on T.V.Netflix has a very wide variety of T.V. shows and movies.I can also catch up on and T.V. show episodes that i have missed.I LOVEE IT.
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
Netflix I like that you allow me to binge watch my favorites. I am not a fan of how hard it can be to find something to even watch. Before I know it I have spent have an hour trying to find something to watch. At that point, I just shut it off.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?