BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

jenn p.
boise, ID
I love Netflix, but the one thing they need to do is not get rid of so many shows. There are many movies and shows, but they are losing a lot of big names. I will say its nice to never have commercials like Hulu and be able to stream more than one TV at a time.
Maddy M.
I use Netflix all the time. Most of the shows are old, but other than that it is great. There are no commercials and its very easy to use. It had more recent shows and movies I would watch it even more. Everyone should have a Netflix account.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Netflix is awesome! You get so much content, for such a small price. The actually content that they make is really good. Stranger things has become one of my favorite show. I watch Netflix constantly. It has become a staple in our home. #netflix
Darling G.
Miami
No tiene todas las películas es obvio, pero muchas veces no se encuentran películas muy famosas como the notebook 🤷🏽‍♀️ y muchas no tienen opción para otro idioma que no sea inglés, de ahí es muy buena para su pago mensual en vez de ir al cine.
Haley C.
My family spends all of our free time on Netflix. I do hate how their pricing is going up. What do you expect though? They allow you to download movies and watch them offline now. This is a big deal whenever you do not have service. We love Netflix.
Taylaa W.
Walsenburg , CO
I always use Netflix. It has a lot of good movies and tv shows on it. My boyfriend just recently bought me a Roku Streaming Stick so I’m excited to be able to watch Netflix when I want. It’s very inexpensive and worth the monthly fee.
Melissa J.
Charlotte, NC
I love Netflix. You cannot beat the amount of tv shows and movies available for the monthly price! I spend most of my out of work time watching Netflix. There is something for everyone to watch. I’m not sure how I lived before Netflix.
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
What on Earth did I do before Netflix? This has been the saving grace of my household. I and my family can watch great movies and shows for a low monthly price. Much more affordable than any cable plan out there and offers so much more.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is our favorite streaming service. We have tried multiple others but have always gone back to this one. They have such a great selection of shows and movies and also have awesome Netflix originals that are quickly becoming hits.
Jacqui D.
Boston
I love Netflix I Watch it all the time they have so manny shows and movie and alway coming out with new shows and movie. Not really they are a great Company and there Customer service rocks. Yes I think everyone should have Netflix .
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?