BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Nicole F.
Madison, NJ
Where would I be in life without Netflix? Probably outside enjoying nature and stuff, but its 2017 and sometimes all we want to do is veg out. If you are looking to veg out and not go outside, Netflix is for you. It's home to some of the best TV shows (hello, Narcos, Stranger Things, Ozark); and it houses some of the best movies/TV shows for you to watch whenever you want. They are constantly updating their movies so you are never at a loss of what's new to watch. The best thing though is that with original TV shows, they give you all the episodes at one go. So you can binge-watch a show in an entire weekend or watch it leisurely. It's cheap and well worth the money!
Maggie B.
Netflix is a pretty good subscription service! We love that they have a range of shows to offer. Lately they have been getting better with providing more & newer movie choices but still think they could do better. Love the shows; Switched at Birth, Heart of Dixie, Last Man Standing, Quantico, Jane the Virgin (I hope the newest season gets released soon). Their prices are reasonable and you can save a lot from cutting out cable. Overall, we are very happy with our netflix subscription!
Emily J.
Netflix is the best thing ever! To begin, not only does Netflix cost only $10 a month, they have all your favorite shows. Literally, I think Netflix has taken up my whole day before because I was just sitting there binge-watching a show. Shows that are worth watching are:
  The Vampire Diaries : A story about a girl named Elena, who's parents just passed away. However, when she meets a guy named Stefan, her life is changed forever.
Stranger Things : Following the disappearance of a boy named Will, this story shows you what the small town is really like.
American Horror Story : I don't even know how to describe this haha
Nani L.
Miami, Florida

The company has been in the video business for 18 years, from the time it started renting DVDs and sending them directly to their subscribers' mailboxes (we're talking about the era of Blockbuster stores). At present it is one of the most important technological companies in the world. In the United States it is responsible for 36% of Internet traffic, which has caused some operators to slow down users, forcing Netflix itself to pay for that extra consumption.
Netflix does not provide an on-demand video service, which also includes several television networks and different extra packages to improve the offer they have. In Netflix you will not find any TV channel: just movies, series and some special comedians. There are no direct and no sports.

What you will find once you access the service is a system that tries to learn from what you see. At the beginning you will have to indicate three series or movies of your taste so that I can give you some ideas of what to start with. From there it will be based on everything you consume to improve personal recommendations.
 I recommend one hundred percent, here I can see the best series and movies..
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I Loves ❤️ Netflix! Thanks to whoever invented it! Sometimes I can't see cable and Netflix is the solution. Some series are exclusive only in netflix subcribers , other I never can see it on TV . Sometimes even the latest ones , my family love it , we can watch anywhere from TV , computer, console , iPad, iPod and smartphones and as long as you have a subscription you can watch wherever you are! This is very convenient, Fun and entertaining for an affordable price . I Higly recommend it to anyone who loves binge watching TV series, movies and documentaries, too.
Jonnay V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I honestly love Netflix. It's a really good deal too, especially if you constantly watch a bunch of movies. I love that they added the Riverdale series, it's my favorite show right now! I used to watch a lot of Gossip Girl, 90210, and all the Disney movies! It's highly worth it, especially if you're a college student who's on a budget and have a lot of time on your hands. Netflix is super convenient, I use it on my Wii at home, and I also use it on my laptop when I'm anywhere else. I'd recommend it, for the price you can't go wrong! They have a great selection and a little bit of everything
Talia M.
Austin, TX
Netflix is the streaming OG, at least regarding bigger companies! I love Netflix. I like the way they update and rotate shows, movies, and documentaries. I like the options of profiles, lists, recommendations, and overall setup. I use the service on my tv, laptop, tablet, and phone which is very accessible. The price is reasonable, but I am a little worried about what will happen with all the new competitors. Their communication with customers is very helpful. Also, now they are creating so many new shows and movies of their own which is nice to be able to try something new.
Nicole L.
Hubby subscribed to Netflix because he travels a lot for work and doesnt always get good Tv stations. This way he can watch shows and movies wherever he goes.  I didnt watch Nextflix for the longest time, until I discovered their awesome range of Korean Drama series and random Horror movies. Now I am on there all the time. I wish they had more German shows and movies, something current and fun and not only world war 2 stuff. ..
Erika O.
Crystal Lake, IL
Over 4 years, Netflix has proved itself a household staple within my family. Every day after work or school, we always find ourselves spending ours browsing television and film options. Honestly, I feel that there would be a significant gap in our lifestyle if we didn't have Netflix. The only reason why I give it 4 stars is that it occasionally removes some of my favorite shows, and although I know they do not personally accommodate me, it makes me a little sad! I have to look to other platforms to watch television such as Doctor Who, which I previously enjoyed on Netflix.
Crystal R.
Saint Louis, MO
I am going to go ahead and give Netflix 4 stars…3 of them are due to the fact that there are never ANY good movies on there. The 4th start is the only reason that I’ve maintained my subscription because the list of Netflix original series is growing and they are all pretty good. I just hope that they increase their catalog just a bit because I hate sitting for 2 hours to find a good movie to watch…only to end up with nothing.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?