BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Becky C.
Kingston, PA
This is the best investment my family and I have ever made. It is worth every penny. It is dangerous if you have something that you have to get done, since it is very easy to binge watch.
Katie F.
I've wasted too many hours marathoning TV shows on Netflix... and I'll never stop! Netflix is great. It's totally worth the price. I use Netflix on my laptop, phone, and tablet. Love it!
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love how they change up movies often. I typically don't watch many movies, I use it for Orange is the New Black and House of cards. Netflix is perfect for those lazy or sick days in bed.
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I love Netflix it is so cheap to stream the shows there are so many shows and movies and even for the kids the only thing i wish is that they would put more of the TV shows on the steam
Lindsay S.
San Antonio, TX
Perfect for catching up on TV episodes!! I love Netflix! I truly enjoy cuddling up and watching the movies they have available for when the weather is too bad to go out and do something!
Katie A.
Placentia, CA
Favorite streaming app by far, however they have gotten rid of a lot of my favorite movies and replaced them with not too great ones but theres always a good find if you look hard enough
Kelsey B.
Nashville, NC
I was hesitant at getting this at first. I'm now a netflix LOVER. I do wish it had a little more to choose from. no Joe dirt, a Christmas vacation and things like that. but it's awesome.
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
We don't have cable so if there's anything I want to watch, I use Netflix for Amazon Prime. I like Netflix just a bit more and enjoy their original series -- they're some of my favorites!
Silver R.
It's great for movies to watch with families and friends. The horror movies aren't that great and the comedy movies are out dated. Netflix doesn't have a lot of popular modern movies.
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
Great way to discover new shows, I love that it automatically starts the next episode for you so If you are in bed or on the couch you do not even have to get up to continue watching.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?