BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Ashley S.
Tucson, AZ
We no longer have cable and use Netflix all the time! Love how new movies are often added, Orange is the new black, and the variety of children shows for my son.
Kara W.
Sweetwater, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I like Netflix ok. I use it more for than daughter than for myself. It has a ton of movies and shows for kids. I wish they had more up to date movies for adults.
Jhonte C.
Covington, GA
A great alternative for when you can't find something to watch on tv. They have many great documentaries. I do wish that they offered a better selection, though.
Natalie V.
Netflix is for everyone and has easy to navigate genres. I absolutely love the Netflix originals. If you have children, the kids section is stacked with great movies and series.
Eloina R.
Oxnard , CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is my lifeline. I just bought my first house and I didn't even buy cable. Netflix has everything you could want. They add stuff constantly, so you're never bored. So affordable and definitely worth it. 11/10. "
Renee H.
Muskegon , MI
This is great, I was somewhat hesitant at first to try it, but now I am glad that I did. I would recommend this! So many shows and movies, never get bored again!
April C.
Mission, TX
I love that I am able to catch up on TV series that I miss. What I dislike is that the movie selection isn't the greatest. Over all, I enjoy netflix; especially the price
Jennifer B.
Jacksonville , FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I mean there's not too much to say it's Netflix - you have to be living under a rock to not know what this product is and how awesome it is. Loving the new original programing like Marco Polo - looking forward to the next installment of that! Wish Netflix would pick up some more new current Kdrama though!
Aly M.
Even though I have cable, I watch netflix way more. It's what I do on evenings, rainy days, or dates. There are so many options on demand, I'm never disappointed.
Amanda D.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix in and of itself is awesome but having the app makes it that much better. I like to turn a show or movie on while i work and listen to it. It's so great.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?