BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Taylor W.
Netflix is my go-to when I'm super bored. It has so many options to watch. I just wish it had more current episodes of current TV shows. Instead of having to wait months on end to get them.
Jaden S.
Lake Charles, LA
I really enjoy Netflix, especially when it comes to TV shows. they usually have current episodes. they have really good movies. i love going back and being able to watch old disney movies!
Regina F.
Norwich, CT
OBSESSED with Netflix! Not only do you get to watch whole seasons of shows with no commercials, but they have their own original series which are amazing!! It's definitely worth the price!
Jeff L.
Lorton, VA
Netflix is great, whether you're at home or on the go. Even their original series shows are great! Only downside is that it eats up a lot of bandwith. Also, one thing most people don't know is that when you go to different countries, your selection changes.
Hayley C.
Kansas City, MO
I love Netflix so much! I've had so many different steaming memberships and Netflix is the one I always come back to! Another good one is Amazon Prime, it has a big selection but very few that double with Netflix!
Lucero B.
Louise, TX
When I don't have nothing to watch on TV or I can get to sleep I turn to Netflix best outlet to watch your favorite shows and movies and some of that you never heard about but end up loving
Victoria F.
Logan Twp, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have used Netflix tons of times. I have used it to watch movies and to catch up or start new television shows. Netflix doesn't have the most popular or new movies, but it's still great.
Katie F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've wasted too many hours marathoning TV shows on Netflix... and I'll never stop! Netflix is great. It's totally worth the price. I use Netflix on my laptop, phone, and tablet. Love it!
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Probably the best invention there ever was. Sometimes I wish they were a little quicker about getting shows or got all seasons instead of just a few but then I would never leave my house
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love how they change up movies often. I typically don't watch many movies, I use it for Orange is the New Black and House of cards. Netflix is perfect for those lazy or sick days in bed.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?