BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Katie F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I've wasted too many hours marathoning TV shows on Netflix... and I'll never stop! Netflix is great. It's totally worth the price. I use Netflix on my laptop, phone, and tablet. Love it!
Reannen89 C.
Clearlake , Ca
I love Netflix it is so cheap to stream the shows there are so many shows and movies and even for the kids the only thing i wish is that they would put more of the TV shows on the steam
Logan V.
McLean, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Probably the best invention there ever was. Sometimes I wish they were a little quicker about getting shows or got all seasons instead of just a few but then I would never leave my house
Sara P.
Charleston, WV
We don't have cable so if there's anything I want to watch, I use Netflix for Amazon Prime. I like Netflix just a bit more and enjoy their original series -- they're some of my favorites!
Becky C.
Kingston, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
This is the best investment my family and I have ever made. It is worth every penny. It is dangerous if you have something that you have to get done, since it is very easy to binge watch.
Erin W.
Wilmington, DE
I am such a series junkie thanks to Netflix. I'm a stay at home mom and through out my recent pregnancy definitely vegged out on the couch for months watching tons of shows and movies.
Teresa L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix is a must in my household. There is never a boring or dull night. They offer such a great variety of shows and movies, but my favorite part of Netflix is their original series!
Mary Jane F.
Bergen, NY
We love Netflix especially when it is bad weather. It is so nice to have many movie choices, exactly when you want them. NetFlix has great programming, documentaries and season shows.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Netflix! My husband and I use this service more than our cable. I have watched so many great shows that I couldn't on tv. There's so many reasons to love this, like the price!
Brianna L.
Somerset, PA
The best thing to do after a hard day at work is cuddling up with your significant other and finding something to watch on netflix. Netflix is like a second boyfriend. Netflix is life.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?