BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Janelle M.
Ames, IA
Lets be honest. Who doesn't love Netflix! I think that my love of them has definitely been boosted by all the good original series they have come out with lately!
Kelsey G.
Bedford, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Absolutely perfect for when you want to watch and show or movie just right at the touch of a finger especially if you are unable to on your TV or whereever you are.
vicente g.
Tustin, CA
Netflix is amazing its perfect for those days you want to just stay home and watch movies all night! love bringing friends over and just watching netflix all night!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I wouldn't stay up nearly as late without Netflix lol. I've found so many things I watch that I would've never thought I would like. It's worth more than cable imo.
Kayla B.
You cannot beat Netflix. Other than than the notion that only a certain amount of people can use it at once, I love this app. I haven't had any moments when the app has crashed and it works well with limited internet.
Brenda V.
Weslaco, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix!! It's my favorite absolutely love all the shows and movies on it no need for cable when you have Netflix at home possibly everything you can ask for
Nicole O.
Apache Jct, AZ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I cannot live without Netflix! So much to watch and binge on! I like to have it on while I do my homework. Such a great service to have you wont regret subscribing!
Megan H.
Effort, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Honestly, this is the best thing for anyone but even better for a college student! I watch Netflix every single day. Especially, because they have Grey's Anatomy!
Bervely J.
Bronx, Ny
Just joined and I am hook I love the fact they have anything u can think about wen it comes down to comedy or romance I don't even watch cable tv anymore lol I love Netflix
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL
I really don't like Netflix.. The selection of movies is horrible.. I only renew my account to watch Orange is the New Black. Once I'm done watching I disconnect.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?