BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Kayla H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
We use Netflix every day. We love how it suggests movies based on our history. It keeps TV shows conveniently at our fingertips so we can watch them right from where we left off whenever we want.
Heather A.
Estero, FL
Netflix is cheap entertainment and once you pay this app is a great way to enjoy movies and TV on the go. The monthly fee is $8 and for that you get free use of all apps, no matter your device.
Sergio p.
National City, CA
I been using Netflix for years and in love it.. i don't have to leave my house to watch a movie i just turn my TV on and x box sign in and boom i can watch what ever i want from their selection..
Mariah L.
If you say you cant binge watch on netflix, you're lying. I'm on Netflix 99% of my time, watching many seasons a day.. No regrets! The bonus is that OITNB came out early! Love, Love, Love Netflix!
Allison C.
W Lafayette, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love Netflix! They have the best shows on there and get great movies! The best part is that I can watch movies on there I've never heard of and they're normally great! The setup is easy to use.
Phelysia B.
Muskegon, MI
Netflix is where it's at. You feel like binge watching a season of a show netflix pretty much has you covered. Even though they don't have everything, they always have something of interest.
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Tons cheaper than cable or satellite, without the scrappy commercials! Binge watching is amazing! Love finding New shows to watch! The only thing I wish for is for it to update more regularly
Cassie B.
Newark, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix besides the fact there's not many good shows/movies to watch because they don't update it much. But there are some really good stuff to watch and I love how there's no commercials
Aja J.
Pontiac, MI
I use to only like Netflix but I definitely love it now. They have added so many different shows and movies. They must have gotten new contracts because they have a great selection available.
Mica W.
Moore, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is probably the best money I spend each month. They constantly update the site with new shows and movies. I like being able to watch on so many different devices, at any time I wish.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?