BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Cassie S.
Richland, WA
Absolutely no need for cable! Life changer. The only thing I could complain about is the fact that there is too much to choose from... Takes me forever to pick something.
sarah o.
Conway, AR
Absolutely love Netflix! it has all my shows on there and there's something for everyone on there to watch! Netflix never lets me down on there movie and show collection
Cynthia K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I would like new content to be added sooner, but there is no better way to binge watch your favorite TV shows. Grace and Frankie is not to be missed! Sometimes it takes some digging to find a hidden jewel, but totally worth it.
Shawna C.
Manahawkin, NJ
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
LOVE NETFLIX!! I use this app on my kindle all the time and it loads up pretty well and syncs to my other devices to the place that i left off at on all my favorite shows
Rene C.
I love Netflix! There are so many options for everyone in the family! My 4 year old likes My Little Pony one minute and then something else the next minute. Thanks to Netflix, we can almost always accommodate what she wants!
Lindsay C.
Nashville, TN
We love catching up on shows we missed!! For under $10 we get entertainment for the whole family!! Not to mention we are loving the original content put out by Netflix!!
Ashley T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is our entertainment. It has great shows and is always updating with new shows and movies. Movies and shows don't update as fast but it is well worth the price.
Colleen W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I don't know how I survived without Netflix. I am constantly finding gems on this site that I would have never seen just by watching cable or going to pick out a movie!
Stephanie R.
Los Angeles, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
The Netflix app can be found anywhere! Computers, Cell Phones, Tablets, just with a single touch you are able to enjoy many great movies and TV shows. It is also cheap!
Carrie S.
Tacoma, WA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I can't say enough good about Netflix. They have amazing customer service, cheap prices, and a wonderful selection. We use it in place of cable and couldn't be happier.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?