BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Ellen F.
Ogden Dunes, IN
Very nice app that is easy to use! Simple and straightforward. I don't like it how you cannot tap in the middle to pause or play it, which is my only complaint for the app.
Katie C.
Saint Paul, MN
This is an amazing application. Honestly, this is where I watch most of my movies if I don't have it on dvd or blu-ray. It's so convenient and it has so many documentaries!
Joanna S.
San Diego, CA
I love Netflix. I haven't had it in years as I was using Hulu & Amazon Prime. I love the new shows are are Netflix produced, everyone of them is great. It's worth the price per month.
Courtney M.
Spring, TX
Seriously could get rid of cable and just watch netflix all the time! love it! it's easy to find shows for you to watch and it's great to find something for your kids too!
Alexandria C.
Sheboygan, WI
I don't think I even need to speak about how lovely this app is. I think I speak for all of us, when I say Netflix has ruined my social life. Or what I somewhat had of one.
Emily P.
I love using Netflix to catch up on t.v. shows and watch some of my favorite "older" movies! Netflix is a staple in my house on rainy, snowy, or any other lazy type of day.
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Best streaming network ever! Don't even have cable just need my Netflix an dmy life is complete! So many movies and shows to choose from and so many foreign ones as well!
Shakirra D.
WE LOVE NETFLIX!! I just wish that shows became available more quickly after release. Also some of the older movies we've looked for weren't on there. But all in all, love!
Aryka V.
Broken Arrow, OK
Who doesn't love Netflix. It's a good way to catch up on shows and many movies to watch. Just wish they would update there movies faster or have more newer ones to watch.
Leslie S.
The best way to spend a day doing nothing! Ha! I love that I can watch without commercials and there are shows for everyone in my family. Decent price and good selection.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?