BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is amazing. I love having all these awesome shows and movies conveniently available for me whenever I want. I love the mobile and iPad apps. I can take my fave shows and movies where ever I go!
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I. Freaking. Love. Netflix. I love this day and age we're in where something like this exists. So cool to have so many favorite movies and shows right there, all in one place whenever you want to watch!
Karin B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is fabulous! There are so many viewing options, and it is so east to cast to your television. My husband and I have cut cable because Netflix offers more variety and accessibility than cable.
Rachel B.
Saint Charles, IL
I really wish that new movies would show up sooner and that there was a greater selection of classics. I do love Netflix original series' like Orange Is The New Black and The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
Angela A.
Romeoville, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is our entire family's favorite streaming source. The value for the price is outstanding. More and more shows and films are added all the time. We can always find something to watch on Netflix.
Toni M.
Fayetteville, TN
Netflix is great! It is worth the money especially with how updated they are getting with their movies. I love that you can have multiple devices so my daughter can watch her show while we watch ours.
Manchun X.
Clarksburg, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix. It may have some bugs but it contains a huge collection of free movies and TV shows for under 10 dollars a month. It is super reliable and the categories are pretty bizarre and funny.
Chelsea B.
Auburn, WA
I am a huge fan of netflix. I don't have cable because I don't watch that many shows. So its nice that I can watch what I want when I want withouy commercials. I just wish they had more current movies.
Melissa K.
Jefferson Cty, TN
We just recently signed up for Netflix and love it! I'm watching it way more than our other subscription we have! My kids love it too! It's easy to navigate and has tons of their favorite shows!
Lindsay V.
Netflix is a great source of entertainment for those of us who don't want to waste money on cable services that overcharge for basic channels. We can still watch shows we like or try something new.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?