BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Jaime B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I cannot even imagine what my life was like before NETFLIX. We have watched so many TV shows that you missed or forgot about. My list is a great way to keep track of what you are watching. The recommendations are useful. LONG LIVE NETFLIX
Ashley M.
I love Netflix! There's something for each person in our family, from parents to small children. We all have varied tastes but can easily find something we each want to watch.
Katie K.
Bremerton, WA
Netfilx service is pretty good. I get good quality streaming video. Several of their original series are amazing. Only wish that their streaming movie selection was better.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I use this app when I'm not at home and when I am at home on my smart tv.. Or when the wifi isn't working, on my cell phone. Very accessible for Netflix and chilling anywhere.
Allison L.
Jupiter, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Best $9.00 (Rounding Up) a month that I spend. I can access it from my smart TVs, our tablets and smart phones 24/7 and we can both use it at the same time. 👍👍 Two thumbs up!
ashley b.
Cookeville, TN
Best concept ever! Renting movies without leaving home. Very affordable. Lots of variety. Some things change from time to time which is sad but newer better things come along.
Samantha D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix! Its the greatest for people like me who don't have satellite or cable. Our kids have Netflix kids and they adore all the movies and shows. Netflix is amazing!
heavenly s.
Glendale, AZ
I loveeeeeeee Netflix because of all the movie's and TV shows on here I watch it everyday with my friends and family and I just love watching everything off of it and I just love
Saray L.
Fountain Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I don't know if it's just on my phone, but Netflix seems to slow down a lot and if you leave and return to the app, it does not return to your show/movie, but to the homepage.
Hope C.
Pensacola, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love netlfix so much and can spend all day and night watching it, trying to finish a series. I do wish they had better movies and didn't take things off so quickly sometimes.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?