BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Haley M.
Netflix is so incredibly addicting! It has a great variety of shows. I can easily find a show for kids when I'm baby'sitting and find shows when I'm looking for something to watch.
Rell B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Love Netflix and love to catch up on some of the shows that I miss out on especially Orange is the new black . They just need to have a better more update to date movie selection
Unyque C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Netflix! Besides the occasional freezing and disruptions it's good when you have nothing to do. Just Wish they update and add more and better movies often. But I love them!
Karla G.
Mansfield, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is amazing and has come a long way this year. I remember a year or two ago there where not many good movies or shows but it has excellent shows now that people know about!
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is the best alternative for TV. I don't care if the shows aren't "up to date". I don't have to watch commercials. And can binge watch new movies and shows whenever I want!
Mayyah P.
Bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Yes, yes and yes! How else will I watch House of Cards and Luther? I love Netflix, it's like an old new best friend. And the app is great for watching shows and movies on the go.
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
Oh Netflix has to be the end to me... I've been hooked up in Gilmore Girls and Friends lately, what else do I need! Not even cable, and it's just $9 per month! Awesome! Love it!
Adam W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Netflix so much! It's a college student's best friend when they can find the free time to watch! Unfortunately, I had to cancel my membership due to my grades slacking but you can bet that I will renew it after this semester is over!
Danielle S.
North oxford, MA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I was never a fan of Netflix and now I spend more time on Netflix then I do regular cable. You can use it on all your devices and it has great movies, TV shows and Documentaries.
Kara L.
West Union, OH
I am still new to Netflix. I downloaded the app last month & I LOVE it! I've definitely turned into a Netflix junkie for sure.. I'm constantly on it watching movies or TV shows!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?