BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Yoazin V.
I'm currently subscribed to Netflix we have the auto pay so every month of the same day we get the money taken out our bank is great that was I don't have to remember to pay it. The shows are okay theirs so great episodes. Right now I'm watching vampire diaries again lol I'm obsess with the show. The movies are a hit and miss theirs some good ones and then theirs some boring ones but hey that's life. The cartons for the kids are amazing it helps keep them entertain while I'm cleaning the house or making dinner
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix!! I watch it more than I care to admit but why wouldn't I? I can watch all the top shows and it's even better that I can watch them on my own schedule. Honestly, I haven't turned on my cable once since I've started using Netflix. If you want to find more shows like your favorites, make a list!! Simple click "add to my list" and it will recommend great shows related to the ones you've enjoyed. It definitely helps to review shows you've watched as well. I found all of my all time favorite shows on Netflix. It's also a great place for movies. Sooo many options to choose from on a quiet Friday night in!
Anais A.
Los Angeles, CA
I've NEVER had cable because Netflix is AWESOME! SOOOO many shows and films available right in your home for a low price and for busy people like me who don't have time to watch shows as they air, Netflix is a GREAT option because we can watch shows/ movies when we want and it's SOOO much cheaper than cable!  Plus, I don't want to pay for hundreds of channels I don't have time to watch!
The only negative I have about Netflix is that I wish ALL movies were made available to watch streaming.  Some of the best films I've seen are only available on DVD/ Blu Ray and when I tell people they should watch them, they don't because they only want to watch movies that are available streaming.
Sadie M.
Denver, CO
Netflix is a great streaming entertainment service. I've subscribed to them for years. I like how they are commercial free and the monthly subscription charge is so low. They have quite a decent selection of pretty good movies and shows to choose from. I wouldn't say the best shows out there but it's pretty high up there. I dislike how it takes a while for some shows and movies to become available to stream on Netflix. Sometimes I might watch a show until the last episode that they have up, and then have to wait a month or so for the next season to be on Netflix. But all in all it is a great form of entertainment no doubt about that.
Sumer R.
Jekyll island, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is my life saver at work during off season and the office is dead, or at home when I make free time for myself. With a 2 year old and a full time job it's really hard trying to watch your favorite shows when they come on. On netflix I can always catch up on season I've missed and shows I've been wanting to watch. The only downfall to it is that they do not put out new releases of movies and shows. You usually have to wait awhile until they are added to the lineup. But, while you wait there are 2136587841576135478 different movies/shows you can watch on there.
Flo G.
Charlotte Amalie
I absolute love Netflix I am always on it when I have time to myself. Right now I am currently binge watching orange is the new black ( love that show ) and also once upon a time. Sometimes me and my roommates just put on a movie like on the weekend and just have girls time. I really love Netflix, it is also pretty diverse I watch movies in French , because I speak French and I am In the United states and don't want to make my French rusty . Netflix also have Africans movies and I was so surprised when I saw it but I love Netflix. Netflix is bae. 😍😍😍😍
Melissa G.
New Jersey
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is great for binging shows. It goes right to the next episode so you don't have to search for it. You can even watch movies on there. The one thing I'm not too crazy about is that there aren't a lot to choose from for both TV shows and movies. There's a lot of older stuff out and not really newer stuff. And I want to watch more of the newer stuff. I also hate that you have to wait for the season to upload when you could usually just go on to that channels account and watch the shows from there as they air. But it's cheap enough to have!
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently had a subscription to Netflix and for 12$ a month it is definitely worth the money as they have just about any show you can imagine. I love being able to watch my show at the time I actually can instead of missing one episode and not being able to watch my show again because I didn't see one episode. Netflix definitely made my life a little bit easier. I am definitely going to be getting another subscription very soon for me and my husband so we can Netflix and chill. I recommend Netflix to anyone and everyone
samantha e.
San Jose, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Netflix is pretty good.  I like that you have different types of subscription options to choose from.  I wish they added better movies more often and quit removing the good ones just to bring them back a few months later.  I just watch movies on netflix, don't get dvds.  We used to get the dvds, and when netflix first started out the shipping only took about a day or 2, last I used it it was about 5 days.
Paige W.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is the reason I have never had a cable subscription since living on my own. Gone are the days of commercials and hours of soap operas, game shows, and talk shows in afternoons. Now with their massive offering of exclusive shows, documentaries, and international movies I barely look elsewhere for entertainment (non-interactive).
Took off a star as their recommendations related to shows I watch are usually ridiculously unrelated.
Shows currently worth checking out:
ALL Ken Burns Documentary Specials from PBS - incredibly eye opening and educational.
Mindhunter - new kind of crime drama based around historical events and the emergence of criminal psychology
Orange is the New Black - so entertaining even if not always the "best" show in terms of writing
The Great British Bake Off - must see for all lovers of baking, cooking and competition. The British charm really makes this show special.
Narcos and of course Stranger Things!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?