BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Sarah R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Out of all the streaming services, I think Netflix is the best value for the price. They have a pretty great selection of TV shows and movies. Their originals are pretty great too.
Amanda R.
Marion , IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I do really like Netflix. They have a good library, and are adding things very frequently. This combined with a few other services have replaced my $100+ satellite bill every month.
Abby H.
Ekron, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
My summer break has been Netflix, Netflix, and that's right you guessed it! Netflix! I sit at home all day and watch netflix! I wish they would put some new movies on there though.
Safia E.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I've been a netflix subscriber for five years now, and I absolutely love it. Not only is Netflix cheaper than paying for cable, but I don't have to deal with commercials. The netflix originals have been a pleasure to watch. I hope they keep it up!
Rachel M.
Longview, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix has endless options to keep you entertained, whether you are a casual watcher or a binge watcher! I really like the new shows Netflix is making on their own!! OITNB is my favorite.
Sydney T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great for a night in, or just if you're really into marathon binge watching. I do wish the selection of movies was a bit better - the movies that failed in the box office tend to arrive quicker. But at least four accounts can be linked at once.
Amanda B.
New Franklin, MO
I have had Netflix for about 5 months. We have it so we can watch 4 different screens at once. I binge watch often! I just wish they would update with newer movies more frequently.
Rell B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Love Netflix and love to catch up on some of the shows that I miss out on especially Orange is the new black . They just need to have a better more update to date movie selection
Unyque C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Netflix! Besides the occasional freezing and disruptions it's good when you have nothing to do. Just Wish they update and add more and better movies often. But I love them!
Whittney R.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is the best alternative for TV. I don't care if the shows aren't "up to date". I don't have to watch commercials. And can binge watch new movies and shows whenever I want!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?