BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
For 8 bucks a month you have access to countless movies and TV shows! When my son wants to watch his favorite show but it's not on, I just search for it on Netflix and we're good to go.
Ashley W.
I love Netflix! Great price, I can watch it on a variety of devices and there's so many options. I can never just watch one episode of a show! It would be awesome to know when something is expiring soon, but regardless I am very pleased with Netflix.
savannah W.
Cumming, GA
Love using Netflix to either catch up or binge watch shows and older movies and even seeing the kids selection of movies and shows is great my kids and I really enjoyed watching it
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix I like that you allow me to binge watch my favorites. I am not a fan of how hard it can be to find something to even watch. Before I know it I have spent have an hour trying to find something to watch. At that point, I just shut it off.
Amiya F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
When I discovered netflix I instantly fell in love with it.I always watch netflix when there is nothing on T.V.Netflix has a very wide variety of T.V. shows and movies.I can also catch up on and T.V. show episodes that i have missed.I LOVEE IT.
Madison B.
Los Angeles, CA
Netflix is cool and unique because they have been getting a lot of exclusive deals for stand-up and their own shows. So many of their shows are hidden treasures and I love watching!
Megan C.
Cary, NC
Netflix has gotten better and better over the years, introducing their own productions and such. I don't know how I ever lived without it. Traded cable for Netflix and saved a ton!
Kelly R.
Nashville, TN
Netflix is one of the best services out there. It allows people to "unplug" from cable. The live streaming options has improved greatly over the past couple of years. I'm a fan!
Susan E.
Tarboro, NC
I have had Netflix for years and love it. I enjoy binge watching some of the older tv shows that are no longer on. I also can see some fun and interesting movies on there as well.
Demetre C.
Kettering, OH
Netflix is alright. There are a few television series and movies I found on here that are not available anywhere else but the selection is not the best for me. I wanted more variety.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?