BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Denise B.
Newark, NJ
I LOVE Netflix!! It keeps me awake and busy at work. It also has awesome shows that I can watch over and over if I want. Definitely don't need cable with Netflix. Plus its a great price!!
Rachel B.
Hanford, CA
Honestly the best way to watch tv. Netflix owns my soul. I with they had more good movie titles but I binge watch TV on the site regularly so I don't watch movies on there much anyway.
Teresa L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix is a must in my household. There is never a boring or dull night. They offer such a great variety of shows and movies, but my favorite part of Netflix is their original series!
Silver R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
It's great for movies to watch with families and friends. The horror movies aren't that great and the comedy movies are out dated. Netflix doesn't have a lot of popular modern movies.
Brianna L.
Somerset, PA
The best thing to do after a hard day at work is cuddling up with your significant other and finding something to watch on netflix. Netflix is like a second boyfriend. Netflix is life.
Mary Jane F.
Bergen, NY
We love Netflix especially when it is bad weather. It is so nice to have many movie choices, exactly when you want them. NetFlix has great programming, documentaries and season shows.
Leslie M.
Maineville, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Netflix! My husband and I use this service more than our cable. I have watched so many great shows that I couldn't on tv. There's so many reasons to love this, like the price!
Priscilla G.
Sacramento, CA
Great way to discover new shows, I love that it automatically starts the next episode for you so If you are in bed or on the couch you do not even have to get up to continue watching.
Erin W.
Wilmington, DE
I am such a series junkie thanks to Netflix. I'm a stay at home mom and through out my recent pregnancy definitely vegged out on the couch for months watching tons of shows and movies.
JESSICA D.
Indio, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
For 8 bucks a month you have access to countless movies and TV shows! When my son wants to watch his favorite show but it's not on, I just search for it on Netflix and we're good to go.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?