BY NETFLIX, INC. #4 in Websites

Kayla H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
We use Netflix every day. We love how it suggests movies based on our history. It keeps TV shows conveniently at our fingertips so we can watch them right from where we left off whenever we want.
Phelysia B.
Muskegon, MI
Netflix is where it's at. You feel like binge watching a season of a show netflix pretty much has you covered. Even though they don't have everything, they always have something of interest.
Brittney B.
Birmingham, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love love love my Netflix account. So much cheaper than having cable. I don't have to wait for show times or worry about missing a show either. I can use it at home, at work, and my phone!!!
Cassie B.
Newark, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix besides the fact there's not many good shows/movies to watch because they don't update it much. But there are some really good stuff to watch and I love how there's no commercials
Aja J.
Pontiac, MI
I use to only like Netflix but I definitely love it now. They have added so many different shows and movies. They must have gotten new contracts because they have a great selection available.
Caitlyn  H.
Clifton Park, NY
I am obsessed with Netflix! It has tons of documentaries to help me relate to topics I am studying and it also had up to date movies and TV shows while also still having the classics. I watch it almost every day. My aLl time favorite part is NO COMMERCIALS!!!
Marissa G.
Nazareth, PA
I love Netflix! There is always something new to watch. I am on it constantly. I don't know how I lived without it! The only thing is that they take awhile to update new episodes sometimes.
Shawna W.
San Angelo, TX
Netflix is one of my favorite things to use, I hate watching commercials so this is pretty sweet to get to binge watch my favorite shows without having to deal with commercial interruptions.
Deb E.
Los Angeles, CA
I got rid of cable and just watch Netflix now. The selection could be a little better, but it is definitely the best streaming app around. I just heard they're going to start running ads which will make me rethink the 5 stars, but until then.. keep it up Netflix!!
Amanda K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is seriously awesome! Tons and tons of movies & show right at your fingertips. I do wish that new shows/movies were added faster however for the price you get so much to choose from.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?