BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Caitlyn  H.
Clifton Park, NY
I am obsessed with Netflix! It has tons of documentaries to help me relate to topics I am studying and it also had up to date movies and TV shows while also still having the classics. I watch it almost every day. My aLl time favorite part is NO COMMERCIALS!!!
Marissa G.
Nazareth, PA
I love Netflix! There is always something new to watch. I am on it constantly. I don't know how I lived without it! The only thing is that they take awhile to update new episodes sometimes.
Brittney B.
Birmingham, AL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love love love my Netflix account. So much cheaper than having cable. I don't have to wait for show times or worry about missing a show either. I can use it at home, at work, and my phone!!!
Regina F.
Norwich, CT
OBSESSED with Netflix! Not only do you get to watch whole seasons of shows with no commercials, but they have their own original series which are amazing!! It's definitely worth the price!
Jeff L.
Lorton, VA
Netflix is great, whether you're at home or on the go. Even their original series shows are great! Only downside is that it eats up a lot of bandwith. Also, one thing most people don't know is that when you go to different countries, your selection changes.
Lucero B.
Louise, TX
When I don't have nothing to watch on TV or I can get to sleep I turn to Netflix best outlet to watch your favorite shows and movies and some of that you never heard about but end up loving
Hayley C.
Kansas City, MO
I love Netflix so much! I've had so many different steaming memberships and Netflix is the one I always come back to! Another good one is Amazon Prime, it has a big selection but very few that double with Netflix!
Jaden S.
Lake Charles, LA
I really enjoy Netflix, especially when it comes to TV shows. they usually have current episodes. they have really good movies. i love going back and being able to watch old disney movies!
Taylor W.
Netflix is my go-to when I'm super bored. It has so many options to watch. I just wish it had more current episodes of current TV shows. Instead of having to wait months on end to get them.
Kelsey B.
Nashville, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I was hesitant at getting this at first. I'm now a netflix LOVER. I do wish it had a little more to choose from. no Joe dirt, a Christmas vacation and things like that. but it's awesome.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?