BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Sarah H.
Howell, MI
Such a staple for my college life, i just wish they would have more scary movies. the ones on there are lame and cheesy. it's convenient to watch multiple episodes in a row without waiting for a week to pass.
Leah R.
We love Netflix. It allowed us to ditch cable, and we've never looked back! The selection of shows and movies is great, there's always something new to watch. I like the selection of children's programming too!
Silvia C.
Sometimes I love Netflix but sometimes I feel they don't update their movies very often. I spent so much time watching it because I don't work by the moment, I don't like that depending of the country the movies change.
Janina C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix. Their netflix originals are also VERY well made. I love watching my cooking shows like Kitchen Nightmares and Chopped on it as well as other documentaries and of course Orange is the new black!
Sandra N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm literally on Netflix like all day. I feel like they're lagging lately with the types of shows and movies available, but I still managing to find enough. I wish they didn't remove movies and shows, though!
Halia V.
Northumberlnd, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! All of your favorite movies and tv shows in one place! Great selection and I am loving all of the Netflix original shows and movies that are coming out!
Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix exposes you to content you wouldn't otherwise find on cable TV. From foreign documentaries, to interesting information and underrated TV shows, there is awesome material on Netflix. I live by this.
Sammantha F.
Liberty, IL
Netflix is life. There are so many things to watch. All of my free time is put into Netflix. There are so many categories of movies and TV shows to choose from. you can never be bored with Netflix. I would choose it over having any kind of cable or regular TV, and it isn't expensive.
Victoria H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who doesn't love Netflix? It is the absolute best! Super convenient and easy to access! Tons of shows and movies to stream anywhere, TV or tablet. I spend hours and hours on Netflix and it never disappoints!
Kylie M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have a love hate relationship with netflix. If you don't have cable it's great. But they RARELY update their shows and movies. It sucks to be watching season 3 when their is origanlly 10 seasons of a show.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?