BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Lindsay M.
Kensington, MD
Love Netflix. We don't have cable and I like how you can share the account with other family members as desired. Wish TV shows would update sooner with new releases, but overall, great product.
Amanda T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netlfix streaming! It's perfect for my family - there is always something to watch for my kids and also for us. I love that entire seasons are available at one time and is a good variety.
Heather N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I LOVE netfix as I can watch some great shows, such as Orange is the new black and The L Word. I dislike that they no longer put up many new movies. I want new movies like I can get from RedBox!!
Alma V.
Modesto, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
The only thing i look forward to after getting off work is watching netflix with my guy.. i like that they add new movies regularly, I've also discovered so many good shows like once upon a time!
Sergio p.
National City, CA
I been using Netflix for years and in love it.. i don't have to leave my house to watch a movie i just turn my TV on and x box sign in and boom i can watch what ever i want from their selection..
Brittany C.
Savannah, TN
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix! There's so much to choose from, so much so that it's hard to find stuff! But, it gets updated pretty often so it's a really great place to find all those movies you wanted to see!
Heather A.
Estero, FL
Netflix is cheap entertainment and once you pay this app is a great way to enjoy movies and TV on the go. The monthly fee is $8 and for that you get free use of all apps, no matter your device.
Amanda A.
Florence, SC
I love Netflix! I could spend hours watching shows and movies back to back. I suggest that Netflix improves its search features so you can find things easily, and I hope they add more new movies!
Kayla H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
We use Netflix every day. We love how it suggests movies based on our history. It keeps TV shows conveniently at our fingertips so we can watch them right from where we left off whenever we want.
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I like Netflix a lot but I wish they had new movies released sooner. A lot of times the movies are so outdated and TV shows are old, that it doesn't seem worth my money because nothing new is on.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?