BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Deann K.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This has absolutely saved our lives. This year we decided that we would get rid of our cable service to save money and with Netflix I've still been able to keep my kids entertained! I also love the fact that you can have different profiles and they are tailored to the specific tastes of the person.
Alexandria H.
Elizabethtown
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love me some Netflix. You get a lot of show and movie options without having to pay a lot. Since I decided to subscribe to it, I haven't got cable or satellite.
Alyssa D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is basiclly all my life consist of anymore lol. I absolutely love it and I'm so ready for the new season of Orange is the New Black. I haven't had a problem with metflix since ive had it which is wonderful !!!
Taylor M.
Bath, PA
I am a customer if Netflix... I do enjoy watching shows on it but I tried a month of Hulu for free and it did seem to be better. But it is more expensive if I don't want commercials. Which is the reason why I have Netflix in the first place.
Felicia c.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix! If you binge watch you may get bored and run out of stuff to watch but honestly there is something for everyone. It's only $10 a month and there are movies and tv shows! I love it and always recommend it!
Kenzie H.
Shelby Twp, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Thanks to Netflix, I can watch Pretty Little Liars and everything I want on the bus ride to school. So I do! (btw don't do this unless you want to bored your friends to death!) This is an infinity star app. MUST HAVE!
Ashley W.
Netflix is my holy grail. I is the go-to thing for most millennials given we are broke and don't want to pay for tv. It's very easy to use and I love the variety.
Sarah P.
Clarksville , TN
I love Netflix it's my favorite source for streaming movies and sometimes the movies they have are old classics and then they'll introduce your favorite movies you haven't watched in so long! Plus a perk of a new movie here or there! I love it and y kids love it definitely worth the monthly price!
Lindsay C.
Kewaskum, Wi
We love Netflix! Very convenient! Have the app on all of our devices as well as smart tv's. The only con is that the online selection is limited. Most movies are only available through mail order, which we do also.
Ashley P.
Netflix is one of my favorite things to ever exist. I will watch everything everything in the same weekend because there are so many show options to choose from. I really love Netflix and it is a must for everyone
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?