BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
I love netflix! It has all the best shows and movies at a decent price per month. I love that it has full series and it Even has netflix specific series like orange is the new black. I am obsessed!
Terry H.
Providence, RI
I never really gave Netflix a chance when it came out. I thought it was too expensive with a poor selection. I was wrong. I'm hooked on so many shows. And more come out every week. Thanks Netflix.
Shae A.
Pendleton, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I watch this every night!! I wasn't too hip on it at first trying to find movies but now I'm into binge watching tv shows and I love it!! I highly recommend you try this, won't let you down. I'm addicted
Samantha C.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
LOVE Netflix! its so much more cost affective! I can watch seasons upon seasons of a show at a time and its only one flat rate a month. AND I can watch it on my computer, TV, and mobile device!
Tabatha B.
Augusta, GA
I LOVE Netflix!! It's so easy to watch some of my favorite shoes, but I do hate that there are a lot of things that I like that aren't on Netflix and some of the newer things don't get put on it.
Lindsay M.
Kensington, MD
Love Netflix. We don't have cable and I like how you can share the account with other family members as desired. Wish TV shows would update sooner with new releases, but overall, great product.
Meleah G.
Easy to use! Great way to search and watch TV and movies on my phone or tablet! I use it mostly when I want to quickly check to see if a show is available streaming when I'm not near my computer.
Mariah L.
If you say you cant binge watch on netflix, you're lying. I'm on Netflix 99% of my time, watching many seasons a day.. No regrets! The bonus is that OITNB came out early! Love, Love, Love Netflix!
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 5
I like Netflix a lot but I wish they had new movies released sooner. A lot of times the movies are so outdated and TV shows are old, that it doesn't seem worth my money because nothing new is on.
Heather A.
Estero, FL
Netflix is cheap entertainment and once you pay this app is a great way to enjoy movies and TV on the go. The monthly fee is $8 and for that you get free use of all apps, no matter your device.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?