BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Chardae J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix is on my computer, my phone, and my XBox. Netflix has changed the way we all watch TV. I love the programming and it excites me that they also have TV Shows like Chopped and Love it or List it.
Melissa E.
Anoka, MN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I. Freaking. Love. Netflix. I love this day and age we're in where something like this exists. So cool to have so many favorite movies and shows right there, all in one place whenever you want to watch!
crystal b.
I currently have Netflix on my smart tv. i like watching it but it seems to only offer older TV episodes and movies. it is great for the price and enjoyable when there is nothing on regular television.
Angela A.
Romeoville, IL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is our entire family's favorite streaming source. The value for the price is outstanding. More and more shows and films are added all the time. We can always find something to watch on Netflix.
Melissa K.
Parrottsville, TN
We just recently signed up for Netflix and love it! I'm watching it way more than our other subscription we have! My kids love it too! It's easy to navigate and has tons of their favorite shows!
Emily J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Love my Netflix. We use it on a daily basis. There are so many shows and movies and now with Netflix original shows like OITNB and House of Cards I will never have to search for filler shows again
Amber G.
Great tool for watching seasons and seasons of shows in a day! The price is right, and there's a large selection of things to watch. However, it can get boring because it doesn't update super often
Lauren S.
Fredericksbrg, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Love Netflix. It is very cheap to have and has so many movies and shows to choose from. Also it has no ads which makes it so great. Definitely a good alternative if ypu don't like paying for cable.
Lindsay V.
Netflix is a great source of entertainment for those of us who don't want to waste money on cable services that overcharge for basic channels. We can still watch shows we like or try something new.
Anthony W.
Cheektowaga, NY
There is a lot of competition today compared to when it first launched, but Netflix is still the best streaming service in the industry. The original content alone is on par with an HBO production. And there are still a ton of things being added (and dropped) all the time.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?