BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Karin B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is fabulous! There are so many viewing options, and it is so east to cast to your television. My husband and I have cut cable because Netflix offers more variety and accessibility than cable.
elizabeth b.
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
Unlike hulu netflix doesn't have commercials with I love and makes watching my movies and shows so much better. They also have so many movies that I always have something to watch and their max program that they have helps me pick movies out when I don't know what to watch.
Manchun X.
Clarksburg, MD
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix. It may have some bugs but it contains a huge collection of free movies and TV shows for under 10 dollars a month. It is super reliable and the categories are pretty bizarre and funny.
Toni M.
Fayetteville, TN
Netflix is great! It is worth the money especially with how updated they are getting with their movies. I love that you can have multiple devices so my daughter can watch her show while we watch ours.
Rachel B.
Saint Charles, IL
I really wish that new movies would show up sooner and that there was a greater selection of classics. I do love Netflix original series' like Orange Is The New Black and The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt.
Erikah O.
York, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is amazing. I love having all these awesome shows and movies conveniently available for me whenever I want. I love the mobile and iPad apps. I can take my fave shows and movies where ever I go!
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Netflix! It is great for finding new TV shows to watch. My only negative would be that they used to have a lot better movie selection, now it seems to mostly be movies I have never heard of.
Jared B.
Harrisonburg, VA
This is a college kid's best friend. I have completely forgotten what commercials are like thanks to Netflix. There are so many amazing shows on there that it is nearly impossible to run out of shows!
Katie R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I sort of wish I could get rid of my satellite since I barely use it now that I have Netflix. However, since there isn't any sports, it's just not realistic in my house. I do love my Netflix, though!
Chardae J.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix is on my computer, my phone, and my XBox. Netflix has changed the way we all watch TV. I love the programming and it excites me that they also have TV Shows like Chopped and Love it or List it.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?