BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Meg B.
I love using Netflix either on my phone, TV, or computer. It's my favorite streaming service. I especially love all the different shows they produce themselves! The only downside I have is how expensive it is. I just wish it was a little more affordable, especially for a college student.
Ashlyn M.
Newnan , GA
Don’t know what I would do without Netflix. I love being able to pick from different movies and tv shows. I love the Netflix originals that you can’t get anywhere else. I like creating a profile each member in the family, makes it easy to find what you want to watch. Very affordable too!
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Well worth the money compared to similar places. Nice variety of shows though sometimes it takes awhile to get next seasons of some i think thats more on the original network, not netflix. Ive also watched a lot of movies and shows i wouldnt have found otherwise so thats nice as well!
Tabitha M.
Netflix is my go to for movies and tv shows. I like having the convenience of it without paying the high cost of cable. It’s a nice thing to have and very affordable.
Kelly M.
I love Netflix. We are able to watch a lot of quality programs and Netfix Orignals without the high cost of cable television. There are no commercials which I think makes this better than Hulu. The app is sometimes very slow which is the only downside I've had with Netflix.
Emily M.
Netflix is an above average streaming app! The shows are not always up to date like in Hulu or HBO, but they have some really great original shows! My favorites are stranger things and big mouth. To be honest Netflix original shows are the main reason I keep my Netflix account.
Angela B.
Marquette
My favorite things to watch on Netflix have been the Netflix original series’ and movies. They are normally better than the other options available on there. The only thing I hate is finishing a series within a week and then waiting another year for the next season to come out!
Patricia S.
West Nyack, NY
Netflix. What can I say about it that hasn't already been said? I'm really digging their original content. But they're also great for catching up on past seasons of tv shows. Sometimes I get lazy watching my shows live, and I just wait until they're on netflix so I can binge them at my own pace with no commercials.
Miranda R.
I watch Netflix everyday and I’m not mad about it. I even watch shows and movies I’ve never watched before and it makes me like something new . Im soooo glad we have Netflix in are lives!!!!!! Love it soooo much 💞
Crystal F.
Thanks to Netflix I save a ton of money! They most of the best series and movies on here, with zero commercials! My kids have accounts on here and I don't have to worry about what their watching because Netflix only allows them to watch television appropriate for their age group.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?