BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Jade R.
Buena Park , CA
The best invention in the past century. I don't have to spend money on blockbuster, when all the TV shows and movies are on netflix. Its like a movie night without having to move from the couch. Brings sleepovers to the next level.
Ashley E.
San Antonio, TX
I love Netflix! I love that if were out somewhere and the kids get a little fussy we can just find their favorite cartoons and avoid a complete meltdown. My youngest is a big fan of Curious George. She can watch that all day.
LASHARI C.
Fairfax, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix for their Netflix originals and no commercial interruptions (Hulu, I'm looking at you). However, the movie selections are a little underwhelming at times. I have to really search to find something I'm interested in watching.
Silje B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is a must in our house, good way to catch up on shows or seasons you missed. Or watch the shows you love and haven't watched in a while. Also my kids can watch the episodes of their favorite shows when ever they want.
Brittany S.
Elgin, IL
Netflix is basically the best thing ever. As soon as my cable contract is up I'm canceling it and just going to use Netflix. There are so many shows my entire family can enjoy and I love being able to watch entire series.
Catherine T.
Savannah, GA
I would love to give this 5 starts but there are somethings that need tweaking! The app works great there are no flaws there. I would just like to be able to look at a genre all at once instead of having to scroll through.
Emily M.
I have no idea what I would do without Netflix! I watch it at least everyday. I do wish that they had some better movies on their but other than that the shows are great! I don't even know how many shows I've binged watched haha.
Chelsea F.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I do not have cable so netflix is a great way for me to watch TV. The quality of thr movie selection has seemed to go down over the years but it is still a good service overall. I really like that multiple users can have their own user interface to keep up with what they want to watch and their suggestions.
Gloria G.
Los Angeles, CA
Recently got netflix in terms of series they have really step up their game. Love that they finally added friends. The downside for me is having to wait a whole season for it to be added and the movie selection could be better. For those like me that like to keep up to date with shows Hulu is the better option.
Amanda O.
Stillwater
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love watching Netflix. It is the best way to watch tv. There is no commercials and you can watch more than one episode of any TV show you want. There are also tons of movies to choose from. It is so awesome and very cheap.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?