BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Lindsay C.
Kewaskum, Wi
We love Netflix! Very convenient! Have the app on all of our devices as well as smart tv's. The only con is that the online selection is limited. Most movies are only available through mail order, which we do also.
Nicci S.
Stroudsburg, PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love using Netflix to catch up on episodes of shows that I missed or binge watching an entire series. I'm not a big fan of a lot of movies on here, but just watching Orange is the New Black is worth the monthly fee.
Ashley P.
Netflix is one of my favorite things to ever exist. I will watch everything everything in the same weekend because there are so many show options to choose from. I really love Netflix and it is a must for everyone
Ashley W.
Netflix is my holy grail. I is the go-to thing for most millennials given we are broke and don't want to pay for tv. It's very easy to use and I love the variety.
Lisa J.
Albany, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix. I never even watch cable anymore because I can watch all of the seasons of my favorite shows except the current one on Netflix so after I do that I use Hulu to watch the current season. Its a win win.
Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
Netflix is great. There are a lot of choices...sometimes too many..jk! I can spend a little too much time on there. I wish there was a random selection function for the times where I cannot decide what to watch.
Holly R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This app frustrates me on my Android. It's not easy to manipulate my queue or search for DVDs. In the recent year, disc shipping has also slowed down quite a bit. It still beats having to drive to a Redbox though!
Guadalupe S.
My family and I love Netflix but movies are ok it should be where new movies are in Netflix and it gets boring to watch old movies but there is a few movies I like so my review on Netflix it isn't that great there's a limited selection and it should be where people will enjoy this app or acct.
Krista B.
Beckley, WV
I do love Netflix but I hate that some of the options have gone away while the monthly price has increased. I also hate that some great shows such as Modern Family will probably never be on the streaming version.
Jasmine D.
I love Netflix but it seems like I've already seen all of the good stuff. It needs to add more shows and movies... it needs an update! But other than that I always squeeze in time for Netflix a few times a week.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?