BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Sai P.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix, but i wish there was a better international variety of movies available to watch, both classics and new movies. It's a genre at easy access product but I also wish that like Hulu you were able to see new episodes of ongoing tv shows.
B B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE Netflix! Contains almost all movie titles and tv shows. It lets you continuously watch without having to click "next", making it easier to binge watch. You can pay a value monthly and get as many shows as you want! Magic
Joy G.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Great way to spend a day off! It's a good alternative to having cable (with the downside that seasons don't get added until they're over). There's also websites that list new titles each month and what titles are going to be retired.
Brianna V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Obviously I absolutely love Netflix. Not only can me and my husband binge watch our shows, I have an endless supply of Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood episodes for my daughter.
Nicole S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I will forever keep my Netflix account!  Netflix never disappoints when it comes to content to watch.  I really like that they are starting to expand and making their own content to be different than it's competitors and I feel like based on their content, they really understand their target audience.
Minta G.
Beltsville, MD
I love netflix its the best the only thing is that it takes a long time to get update with nee TV shows or any movies and that they are always raising up the price as well
Katherine N.
I love Netflix! They have a great variety of movies and TV shows. Also, the movies and TV shows they have are also from foreign countries as well! It's great that you can take your movies or shows on the go! You cannot beat the price.
Suzanne M.
Mansfield, PA
I like netflix as an alternative to cable and movies, but they need to expand there library to include more popular shows like sofia the first, doc mcstuffins, and they need to fix some of the shows where they have repeated episodes.
Nicole M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have just recently joined the netflix band wagon and I'm glad that I did. I checked it out about a year ago and wasn't too into it because there wasn't much on there. Now they have really built it up. Let the binge watching continue!
Hannah H.
I love Netflix. It always had great new movies to watch with the kids! It has a way to set it up so that you can limit what your children can watch and what they cannot. It is worth the few dollars a month to see new tv shows & movies.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?