BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Heather  P.
Winchester, VA
I don't know what I would do for entertainment if I didn't use Netflix. I don't get to watch TV often and when I do, it is odd hours and it seems I can never catch up with shows. Many of my favorite shows are on netflix so if I am really behind, I can take a day to chill and binge watch.
Jordan W.
Bakersfield
I love Netflix I like their starting to add more new movies before they where adding old movies now there add both which that's very cool. I like because that makes customer come to their site.
Tony Rose Y.
Apodaca, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix is better than the other apps with movies I can watch old shows and old movies in it; with no virus/bugs. But now they're being more exclusive about their hd deals. But a very safe app for your devices
Halia V.
Northumberlnd, PA
LOVE LOVE LOVE! All of your favorite movies and tv shows in one place! Great selection and I am loving all of the Netflix original shows and movies that are coming out!
Leah R.
We love Netflix. It allowed us to ditch cable, and we've never looked back! The selection of shows and movies is great, there's always something new to watch. I like the selection of children's programming too!
Kelli D.
Savannah, TN
We don't have cable in our house so we decided to buy Netflix! It is amazing for such a low price! I wish they would give new releases everyday. Maybe things will change and the price will remain the same. (:
Silvia C.
Sometimes I love Netflix but sometimes I feel they don't update their movies very often. I spent so much time watching it because I don't work by the moment, I don't like that depending of the country the movies change.
Sandra N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm literally on Netflix like all day. I feel like they're lagging lately with the types of shows and movies available, but I still managing to find enough. I wish they didn't remove movies and shows, though!
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
There are too many wonderful things to say about Netflix for this little box. The recommendations are great for finding new movies and TV shows and the original content is fabulous! Everyone needs Netflix!
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Love Netflix! I used to be able to binge watch all of the seasons of so many shows! Now that I have kids, that is kind of hard to do, but I love all the educational children's programs they have on there too!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?