BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Nicole S.
Kalamazoo, MI
I will forever keep my Netflix account!  Netflix never disappoints when it comes to content to watch.  I really like that they are starting to expand and making their own content to be different than it's competitors and I feel like based on their content, they really understand their target audience.
Brianna V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Obviously I absolutely love Netflix. Not only can me and my husband binge watch our shows, I have an endless supply of Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood episodes for my daughter.
Katherine N.
I love Netflix! They have a great variety of movies and TV shows. Also, the movies and TV shows they have are also from foreign countries as well! It's great that you can take your movies or shows on the go! You cannot beat the price.
Suzanne M.
Mansfield, PA
I like netflix as an alternative to cable and movies, but they need to expand there library to include more popular shows like sofia the first, doc mcstuffins, and they need to fix some of the shows where they have repeated episodes.
Nicole M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I have just recently joined the netflix band wagon and I'm glad that I did. I checked it out about a year ago and wasn't too into it because there wasn't much on there. Now they have really built it up. Let the binge watching continue!
Hannah H.
I love Netflix. It always had great new movies to watch with the kids! It has a way to set it up so that you can limit what your children can watch and what they cannot. It is worth the few dollars a month to see new tv shows & movies.
Zuleika S.
Cleveland, OH
I like Netflix, I have watched just about every scary movie on there. One thing I don't like is that they do not put up any new movies that come out in theater or on dvd. You would have to wait a year for them to post any new movies.
Sandy V.
I love Netflix so much. They offer such a wide variety of shows for an affordable price every month. I always find something new to watch. Although it's not updated as often as I'd like, they offer lots of exclusive Netflix shows.
Katey H.
We don't have cable or satellite. My boys and my husband and I have watched just stuff on Netflix for five years now with no complaints. We watch less TV than we did before and my sons are not exposed to commercials which is great!
Angel F.
California, PA
Currently, I do not own cable because this is perfect for my lifestyle. I am always busy and don't have time to keep up to date on movies and tv shows. This was I get to binge watch shows and I can always find a movie I want to watch.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?