BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Jessica M.
Erie , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This app is great especially for my tablet. I can watch the TV shows I love from anywhere and I can watch as many episodes as I want! The best part is there's no ads! This subscription is most definitely worth it
Myranda  M.
I love Netflix! With my busy schedule balancing work, college, a husband, and kids I can't always keep up with a series on cable. With Netflix I can find a show and watch as many episodes as I want and never have to miss out on one. I just wish they would add classic movies like the Lion King.
Sylvia G.
Tulare, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Sooo much shows!! And the price is so great for all the shows you get to see!! I really cant say anything bad about this besides the fact that i get stuck on watching Netflix that i stop doing chores at home! 😂
Ariel C.
Chelsea, ME
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great movie selection and older series selections. I particularly like the Documentaries provided. I have not watched cable in 3 years.....and I don't regret it!
Krista B.
Beckley , WV
I do love Netflix but I hate that some of the options have gone away while the monthly price has increased. I also hate that some great shows such as Modern Family will probably never be on the streaming version.
Alejandra c.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I use this every time I have movie night. They have man movies that are interesting. There are a lot of movies I have discovered on here. What I would really like is for them put movies on here a little quicker.
Jennifer H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I am beyond excited that Netflix is starting to add more Spanish shows! Mostly "novelas". Brings back many childhood memories. But lately I've been hearing their prices will go up in about a year or so. I hope not!
Sandra N.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I'm literally on Netflix like all day. I feel like they're lagging lately with the types of shows and movies available, but I still managing to find enough. I wish they didn't remove movies and shows, though!
Kelli D.
Savannah, TN
We don't have cable in our house so we decided to buy Netflix! It is amazing for such a low price! I wish they would give new releases everyday. Maybe things will change and the price will remain the same. (:
Heather  P.
Winchester, VA
I don't know what I would do for entertainment if I didn't use Netflix. I don't get to watch TV often and when I do, it is odd hours and it seems I can never catch up with shows. Many of my favorite shows are on netflix so if I am really behind, I can take a day to chill and binge watch.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?