BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Brooke P.
My entire family uses Netflix and we love it! It is especially great for my 5 year old son. I love that he can have his own separate profile and can navigate through it with no problems! Netflix always has a vast selection to choose from.
Karen C.
I like to see series and movies in netflix.You have to pay for the app but trust me is the best app and have good quality of the movies and series .Also best for entertain kids in order to keep seeing cartoons and movies like peppa pig.
Arianna D.
Netflix is life.. The only thing I don't like about it is that they take the good movies/tv shows down from time to time (I know, they have to create space and their permissions expire) and some of the shows like Law and Order SVU are incomplete.
Dionne F.
I absolutely love watching Netflix there is so many movies to choose from. I really love the original shows Netflix have to offer. Netflix has something for everyone to watch from children to Horror movies and educational shows as well.
Hally M.
Woodbury
Netflix is my boyfriend. He's always there for me, tells me about his day, listens to what I tell him to do and he snuggles better than anyone. He just wants me to be happy.
jamie o.
Tucson, AZ
I love Netflix i watch everyday i don't have cabel any more because i never watched it i was always on Netflix so i turned off cabel i just keeped the internet to watch Netflix
Alex M.
Fort Worth , TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
What did we do before Netflix?!?! It has cut down on how much we spend each month on movie rentals. Plus I love that you can watch it on your ipad. Great for days when you have long runs on the treadmill or riding your bike on a trainer.
Jasmine L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix it's the best thing ever!! Just don't raise up the prices and update new content! Also don't get rid of Friends and bring back King of the Hill!! I would threaten to cancel my account but who am I kidding that'll never happen!!
Miriam B.
I've had Netflix for 4 years. Never fails. Has so much to watch. Might not have a lot of up to date stuff, but it's worth the money. I watch it at least everyday for at least an hour or more. I also use hulu. But I'm faithful to Netflix.
Brittni R.
Pacific Plsds, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
You can't beat less than $10 a month especially comparing to cable. I love that there is a kids section and though there's not a whole lot of new kids movies there's enough great shows to make it worth it and plenty for myself to watch.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?