BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Ashley P.
Netflix is one of my favorite things to ever exist. I will watch everything everything in the same weekend because there are so many show options to choose from. I really love Netflix and it is a must for everyone
Nancy C.
Del Valle, TX
Netflix is great. There are a lot of choices...sometimes too many..jk! I can spend a little too much time on there. I wish there was a random selection function for the times where I cannot decide what to watch.
Holly R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This app frustrates me on my Android. It's not easy to manipulate my queue or search for DVDs. In the recent year, disc shipping has also slowed down quite a bit. It still beats having to drive to a Redbox though!
Guadalupe S.
My family and I love Netflix but movies are ok it should be where new movies are in Netflix and it gets boring to watch old movies but there is a few movies I like so my review on Netflix it isn't that great there's a limited selection and it should be where people will enjoy this app or acct.
Jasmine D.
I love Netflix but it seems like I've already seen all of the good stuff. It needs to add more shows and movies... it needs an update! But other than that I always squeeze in time for Netflix a few times a week.
Autumn D.
Manassas, VA
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Netflix is my go-to for EVERYTHING! I haven't met someone who doesn't love Netflix. It has so many new and old titles available, and it usually doesn't have any buffering problems that I experience a lot with Hulu.
Kristen T.
Cross Hill, SC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix! I like their original shows and the fact that I can binge watch older shows I may have missed out on. I wish they would update more with newer movies but I can almost always find something to watch.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix . I have the app on my iPad , phone and my kindle fire hd . My daughter loves to watch her shows on it too when there is nothing on TV for her to watch . I wish they would add new movies faster .
Jessica M.
Erie , PA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This app is great especially for my tablet. I can watch the TV shows I love from anywhere and I can watch as many episodes as I want! The best part is there's no ads! This subscription is most definitely worth it
Myranda  M.
I love Netflix! With my busy schedule balancing work, college, a husband, and kids I can't always keep up with a series on cable. With Netflix I can find a show and watch as many episodes as I want and never have to miss out on one. I just wish they would add classic movies like the Lion King.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?