BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Michelle W.
I watch a lot of Netflix. For the price, it is 100% completely worth it. I find that it's a great way to explore new shows that I might not have caught on tv. I have also been enjoying a lot of Netflix originals including House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, etc.
👸 Erica S.
Love this network. It has all my favorite show and some new ones I'm beginning to love. From the classic orange is the new black to the more recent 13 reasons why. I'm always finding something new to watch whether a old/new movie/show Netflix keeps me entertained.
Kara L.
Grand Rapids, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I don't have cable at all. Instead I use Netflix to watch different shows and movies. I love all the different Netflix originals they come out with. There's a show for everyone!
Angelica C.
West Milford, WV
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Love Netflix! I had my cable switched off and Netflix is one of the ways I watch TV now. Why pay $50 or more a month when you can pay $7.99 or $11.99 a month? Worth every penny.
Maria A.
New London, OH
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is great and inexpensive. After I got Netflix, I got rid of cable. There are a variety of shows and movies that I like available to watch. I just wish that when shows and movies are taken off that they would add more that were just as good.
Edna P.
Netflix is one of the best place to waft he your favorite show. The pricing is not bad especially for me who is a college student and on a budget. There is no improvement needed for their app. I would definitely recommend this to a friend.
Madison S.
Wynantskill, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is definitely an addiction. Once j start watching, I can't stop. I wish they would add things sooner but they have gotten better with that. It is definitely worth the money because they have some really good seasons to start watching
Sedona B.
Sierra Vista, Az
I've been using Netflix for 8 years now and still love it! Being able to stream practically any where and watch season after season. What more could you ask for? I only wish they would keep all of the season of shows like Top Gear and Eureka.
Juel A.
Astoria, NY
I don't watch TV or want to pay for cable and a DVR to record and store shows. Netflix is awesome! You can watch your favorite shows and movies (although they don't update as much as you want them to) with 7.99 a month, you CANNOT go wrong.
LaTyra A.
I absolutely LOVE Netflix! I watch it more than my actual TV channels. So many great shows on Netflix! I've gotten addicted! I've had my subscription for about 7 months now and it's defiantly worth it! Cancel your cable bill and get Netflix!!!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?