BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Madison W.
Niagara University , NY
I consider Netflix watching a hobby, I can binge watch a show all day and I would consider it to be a good day! Great selection of TV shows and movies, their original shows are also good... Try out Orange is the New Black if you haven't already!!!
Nikki L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Highly affordable streaming service which will give you access to thousands of TV shows and movies including Netflix original series. The App userface is simple and easy to navigate and you can create lists of shows/movies you would like to watch.
Julia N.
I love using my Netflix. Especially since I'm a huge Law & Order: SVU junkie. Netflix is great for binge watching shows and funny movies. I use my Netflix everyday and really anticipate the beginning of each month when new things are added and removed. I totally would recommend Netflix!
Merel L.
Minden, NV
Netflix is one of my favorite apps! It's nice that you have your favorite tv-shows and movies under the thumb. I can quickly catch up with something on the bus or on lunch break
Victoria P.
Modesto , CA
I am a Netflix junkie! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Netflix! They have most of the latest and greatest shows, and I love that they allow others to share one account and keep them separate!
Juel A.
Astoria, NY
I don't watch TV or want to pay for cable and a DVR to record and store shows. Netflix is awesome! You can watch your favorite shows and movies (although they don't update as much as you want them to) with 7.99 a month, you CANNOT go wrong.
👸 Erica S.
Love this network. It has all my favorite show and some new ones I'm beginning to love. From the classic orange is the new black to the more recent 13 reasons why. I'm always finding something new to watch whether a old/new movie/show Netflix keeps me entertained.
Brianna C.
Couderay, WI
Netflix literally reads my mind and puts all of my favorite shows on here. From Friends to The Walking Dead to Grey's Anatomy, there's nothing I dislike about Netflix. They are bringing back Gilmore Girls for pete's sake. Need I say more?
Lisa V.
Fanwood, NJ
We love having Netflicks. It's a great way to catch up on your favorite shows or even start following a new series. There is always something for everyone in my family to watch.
Cynthia P.
Phoenix, AZ
I enjoy being able to sit down and watch a show from season one to what ever it ended at. It is a great feature and I've gotten to see many different shows that I didn't even know exist and now I am a huge fan of! I am happy to have netflix!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?