BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Karina C.
Netflix has worked wonders for me and my family! While they may not show some of the newest movies, I always find something worth watching. I believe it is a good price for streaming anywhere you want; tv, laptop, phone, tablet...
Gabrielle C.
I love that I can watch movies and shows on the go with their app. They are constantly updating the movies and shows also. I like that I get disney movies with it for my daughter unlike on amazon where I have to pay more for them.
Raquel H.
National City, CA
Netflix all day everyday ! I love Netflix , it has great movies and shows and totally affordable I like how you can make different profiles for each member of the family
kiara r.
conyers, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix. practically watch it 24/7. I do wish they had more 90s shows though. like That's so Raven, All That, ROCKET POWER. this company would get so many more customers and viewers just by adding those shows alone.
Isabel C.
Hayward, CA
I was recently on break from school and literally every single day I was on Netflix! My current obsession is of course the vampire diaries. It is really addicting and I e gotten the chance to watch it all through Netflix!!
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
The best invention in the past century. I don't have to spend money on blockbuster, when all the TV shows and movies are on netflix. Its like a movie night without having to move from the couch. Brings sleepovers to the next level.
Esther (Timothy) B.
Virginia Bch, VA
Netflix is great. When they switched their subscription service I was a bit worried they wouldn't have anything good, but I was wrong. They have so much on their streaming service that I'm never at a loss for something to watch.
Jessica L.
Vermillion, SD
I honestly think I'd die without Netflix. I don't know what I did before I had an account. The only downside is that they don't have every movie on demand, and they get rid of shows occasionally but other than that, it's great.
William K.
I have been using netflix for years .. Its nice to be able to watch what you want , when you want at only under $10.. I just wish they would add more more frequently . Sometimes it seems like its been the same thing for months .
Ashley T.
One problem I have with Netflix,they do not update on new movies often. Other that its fun to have a stay at home Netflix night! Love love love their series"Orange is the New Black" awesome show can't wait for the next season!
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?