BY NETFLIX, INC. #5 in Websites

Silje B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix is a must in our house, good way to catch up on shows or seasons you missed. Or watch the shows you love and haven't watched in a while. Also my kids can watch the episodes of their favorite shows when ever they want.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is simply amazing. It's so easy to use and it has a lot of new shows that are perfect for binge watching. And it's highly affordable. It has something for all ages of the family. I would highly recommend signing up for it!
Sheryll M.
bronx, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Great for binge watching! Only place to watch Netflix originals like Daredevil and Jessica Jones! The prices are a bit much though and movies don't get updated as often
Shayreem S.
Kissimmee, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Uh who does not love Netflix? You can come home tired from the world but as soon as you turn that TV on or laptop you click on Netflix to see your favorite show and episodes! Just wish they didn't take so long to upload them.
Ashley E.
San Antonio, TX
I love Netflix! I love that if were out somewhere and the kids get a little fussy we can just find their favorite cartoons and avoid a complete meltdown. My youngest is a big fan of Curious George. She can watch that all day.
Brittany S.
Elgin, IL
Netflix is basically the best thing ever. As soon as my cable contract is up I'm canceling it and just going to use Netflix. There are so many shows my entire family can enjoy and I love being able to watch entire series.
Gloria G.
Los Angeles, CA
Recently got netflix in terms of series they have really step up their game. Love that they finally added friends. The downside for me is having to wait a whole season for it to be added and the movie selection could be better. For those like me that like to keep up to date with shows Hulu is the better option.
Catherine T.
Savannah, GA
I would love to give this 5 starts but there are somethings that need tweaking! The app works great there are no flaws there. I would just like to be able to look at a genre all at once instead of having to scroll through.
Emily M.
I have no idea what I would do without Netflix! I watch it at least everyday. I do wish that they had some better movies on their but other than that the shows are great! I don't even know how many shows I've binged watched haha.
Kim G.
#netflix is totally worth the subscription fee. The movie options are only okay, but the TV shows they have, especially the Netflix originals, are so addicting. #binge
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?