BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

Emily Q.
I enjoy my Netflix subscription. It’s very affordable. They have a decent variety of shows and movies. However there are shows that I wish I could binge watch on Netflix.
Libardo R.
Jackson Hts, NY
Es lo mejor de lo mejor! Me la paso horas y más horas viendo mis series favoritas que por lo tanto son demasiadas.. me encanta estar suscrita a netflix ya que es muy bueno y súper barato :) lo full recomiendo !
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
I am so happy to have Netflix. I finally ditched cable and use this and we stay entertained. I check it daily and we usually find cool shows to binge on. One of my favorite Netflix originals that I wished they would’ve continued is Bloodline. 13 reasons why is good too. I recommend trying.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is an awesome service. There is such a wide variety of shows and movies available, something for everyone! I love that you can watch not only on the tv but also on your computer and even your phone.
Miranda h.
Naperville, IL
love netflix! Great shows! decent movies, and you can access it on a laptop or mobile. Perfect being on the go but still wanting to watch your favorite show.
Price is worth it. You can never go wrong with netflix. Current favorites; Greys Anatomy, Bones, Shamless.

Meg B.
I love using Netflix either on my phone, TV, or computer. It's my favorite streaming service. I especially love all the different shows they produce themselves! The only downside I have is how expensive it is. I just wish it was a little more affordable, especially for a college student.
Ashlyn M.
Newnan, GA
Don’t know what I would do without Netflix. I love being able to pick from different movies and tv shows. I love the Netflix originals that you can’t get anywhere else. I like creating a profile each member in the family, makes it easy to find what you want to watch. Very affordable too!
Tabitha M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix is my go to for movies and tv shows. I like having the convenience of it without paying the high cost of cable. It’s a nice thing to have and very affordable.
Kelly M.
I love Netflix. We are able to watch a lot of quality programs and Netfix Orignals without the high cost of cable television. There are no commercials which I think makes this better than Hulu. The app is sometimes very slow which is the only downside I've had with Netflix.
Emily M.
Netflix is an above average streaming app! The shows are not always up to date like in Hulu or HBO, but they have some really great original shows! My favorites are stranger things and big mouth. To be honest Netflix original shows are the main reason I keep my Netflix account.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?