Netflix
Netflix
By Netflix, Inc.
#8 in Websites

Does anyone els think that they should get rid of some of those random movies that no one knows about and ad more that people would be interested in...?

allison c.
allison c.
Renfrew, ON
3 years, 1 month ago
No way the randoms are the best part of netflix. just give them a chance!
Angie T.
Angie T.
Washougal, WA
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes I think so, my family had a few favorites that we would watch regularly and are so bummed they took them off. Now we search and half the time we turn it off and watch a DVD that we own.
Kara E.
Kara E.
Knoxville, TN
3 years, 5 months ago
What bothers me isn't just the library, but the way things are displayed on the TV interface. We run it through the SmartTV app, and the categories are always filled with the same 20-30 movies that never change. I want to be able to browse deeper into the categories or to have what show up on my home screen rotate more often.
Julia N.
Julia N.
Oakdale, TN
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes, totally agree! I think Netflix has a great variety of television shows, but they really need to increase their number of more popular movies.
Kataryna W.
Kataryna W.
Largo, FL
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes!! Every time I go on to look for a movie there is nothing good
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
Ontario, OR
3 years, 5 months ago
They need to add new releases.. Get rid of TV series.. And add new stuff!!
AnneMarie L.
AnneMarie L.
Brooklyn, NY
3 years, 6 months ago
Netflix caters to your needs based on your watching habits. That's why really "niche" playlists appear on your feed, which is why there are so many random movies. Netflix is trying to cater to a lot of different niche markets.
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
Liberty, KY
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes i do and i think they should put more new release on there
Andriana G.
Andriana G.
Austin, TX
3 years, 6 months ago
Yes. I love Netflix, but some of the stuff could be upgraded.
andrea p.
andrea p.
Ajax, ON
3 years, 6 months ago
They need to add a better selection