by Netflix, Inc.
Ask a Question
Does anyone els think that they should get rid of some of those random movies that no one knows about and ad more that people would be interested in...?
allison c.
allison c.
Oct. 12, 2014, 12:18 p.m.
No way the randoms are the best part of netflix. just give them a chance!
Angie T.
Angie T.
June 16, 2014, 12:50 a.m.
Yes I think so, my family had a few favorites that we would watch regularly and are so bummed they took them off. Now we search and half the time we turn it off and watch a DVD that we own.
Kara E.
Kara E.
June 4, 2014, 9:29 a.m.
What bothers me isn't just the library, but the way things are displayed on the TV interface. We run it through the SmartTV app, and the categories are always filled with the same 20-30 movies that never change. I want to be able to browse deeper into the categories or to have what show up on my home screen rotate more often.
Julia N.
Julia N.
June 3, 2014, 1:02 p.m.
Yes, totally agree! I think Netflix has a great variety of television shows, but they really need to increase their number of more popular movies.
Kataryna W.
Kataryna W.
June 3, 2014, 12:51 p.m.
Yes!! Every time I go on to look for a movie there is nothing good
Marisa S.
Marisa S.
May 29, 2014, 10:11 a.m.
They need to add new releases.. Get rid of TV series.. And add new stuff!!
AnneMarie L.
AnneMarie L.
May 28, 2014, 4:09 p.m.
Netflix caters to your needs based on your watching habits. That's why really "niche" playlists appear on your feed, which is why there are so many random movies. Netflix is trying to cater to a lot of different niche markets.
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
May 28, 2014, 3:28 p.m.
Yes i do and i think they should put more new release on there
Andriana G.
Andriana G.
May 27, 2014, 5:43 p.m.
Yes. I love Netflix, but some of the stuff could be upgraded.
andrea p.
andrea p.
May 25, 2014, 12:21 p.m.
They need to add a better selection
Hannah M.
Hannah M.
May 25, 2014, 2:35 a.m.
I don't think they need to get rid of any current ones, but i do hope they add more!
Elle M.
Elle M.
May 25, 2014, 12:46 a.m.
Odd Thomas is a very good find- You should try watching it!
Stevie M.
Stevie M.
May 22, 2014, 12:28 p.m.
By being bored and watching random movies ive never heard of I have found some badass movies. Watch Odd Thomas!! It is so good. For $7.99 a month it isn't going to just give you all the new releases every time one comes out that would be way expensive. People movie interests are extremely varied so this is kind of a moot question.
Kolbi W.
Kolbi W.
May 21, 2014, 10:21 p.m.
I totally agree
Any S.
Any S.
May 21, 2014, 9:31 p.m.
Absolutely! It would make me not cancel my subscription.
raven b.
raven b.
May 21, 2014, 2:39 p.m.
Yes yes yes i agree
Macey M.
Macey M.
May 21, 2014, 8:24 a.m.
I think so. And they should replace them with newer movies.
Jessie S.
Jessie S.
May 21, 2014, 6:13 a.m.
I think they should, especially since they are increasing the price!
Desiree A.
Desiree A.
May 20, 2014, 8:04 p.m.
Yes haha. It would also be nice if they would hurry up with the season add ons and become up to date.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
May 20, 2014, 6:36 p.m.
I have watched many movies that I otherwise wouldn't have if it weren't for Netflix. I love the fact that I've viewed movies that I haven't heard of and actually enjoyed them. I'm not so close minded anymore when it comes to viewing movies. :) I love the large selection Netflix has to offer.
Tiffany A.
I agree!
Alicia M.
Alicia M.
May 19, 2014, 2:34 p.m.
Hopefully. It's already on smart TVs.
shipra M.
shipra M.
May 18, 2014, 11:46 p.m.
After viewing do complete rating of the movies or TV series you like so that Netflix doesn't show you things you don't like.
Sandra R.
Sandra R.
May 18, 2014, 1:27 p.m.
Based on the movies and shows you like they suggest movies that is why the have the stars so you can rate them and they wont suggest anything thats to far from what you like. If you go online from a computer it is much easier and you have more movies to pick from.
PRISCILA F.
PRISCILA F.
May 16, 2014, 6:31 p.m.
Some of the shows from the 1900s are ok but bellow I just rate them as not interested. Lots of old movies
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
May 16, 2014, 4:46 p.m.
More new releases would be great! I have, however, watched some pretty weird stuff on Netflix that I've never even heard of! Quite comical i might add, and just out of curiosity though
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
May 16, 2014, 2:53 a.m.
I do agree. Perhaps if they weighted things based on how many views they got and removed stuff that no one watches, it might not be so cluttered. But then again, it's possible that their deals with the distribution companies include the lesser-known stuff as part of a package to get the better stuff. If that's the case, I certainly don't mind.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
May 15, 2014, 10:31 p.m.
They add more shows and movies from this time. Some of the shows from the 1900s are ok but bellow I just rate them as not interested.
Vianelle M.
Vianelle M.
May 15, 2014, 2:24 p.m.
I agree and add some new releases!
Amy H.
Amy H.
May 15, 2014, 4:34 a.m.
I think so to. I don't really watch movies from the 1800's
Maria L.
Maria L.
May 15, 2014, 2:45 a.m.
Yes, I totally agree with you on that.

Join Now