Netflix is the world’s leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies on your phone. Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price. With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want. Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly. Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported devices. Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.see more...
Top Questions See all 3,311 Q&A
- "I do wish some new movies got added sooner, but I love being able to binge-watch TV shows and Netflix originals are great!" in 32 reviews
- "I never even watch cable anymore because I can watch all of the seasons of my favorite shows except the current one on Netflix so after I do that I use Hulu to watch the current season." in 8 reviews
- "I wish they had current network TV shows, but they definitely make up with that with all of their awesome original series." in 7 reviews
- "There are a few television series and movies I found on here that are not available anywhere else but the selection is not the best for me." in 6 reviews
- "I'd rather spend my 8 dollars a months being able to watch interesting documentaries, TV series, and movies than regular cable any day." in 6 reviews
I don't watch TV, it is collecting dust in my room. Same as my cable box. I think that cable is a waste of money honestly. All of these channels that you don't watch anyways. And, a huge bill. I am a broke college student. Netflix is my holy grail. I can afford it and it is cheap.
I enjoy watching shows on Netflix. I don't see myself paying for cable once I move out of my parents house. I will only pay for Netflix, Dramafever, Viki and Hulu. *Hulu is very cheap for students(discount).*
Other than that, I don't need to waste money on cable. Netflix have all the shows that I love to watch.
My suggestions on shows you HAVE to watch:
Shameless, Orange is the new black, Pretty Little Liars, Inuyasha, Black butler, Hello, my twenties, and Reign.
Netflix is the best for binge-watching your favorite shows on the weekends!!!
TV shows, movies, comedy specials, documentaries,.... Netflix has it all. You now have the option to skip the opening intro of a TV show if you’re binging (super handy) and it’s easy to add your favorites to your list and access them. The cost isn’t unreasonable (and lets be honest, most of us are sharing accounts with others LOL). It’s a fantastic app that is accessible from your phone, tablet, TV, and more. Can you really not love how awesome it is to have endless seasons of TV shows in the palm of your hand?
My onlyyyyyy complaint is that they keep removing movies & shows that I love. They really oughta keep more movies around instead of constantly changing their available content. But I get it, Netflix is all about original shows now, and some of them are really good. So it is what it is. Still love it!
What I don't like is Netflix removing shows and/or seasons that you are in the middle of watching. Most of the time, they warn you ahead of time so that you can go on a binge.
Also the selection of movies on the streaming is very limited. They use to have more classic movies from the 40s, but that is more and more limited these days. As the monthly fee goes up, the selections go down.
I will keep this since I don't have cable and this is a good alternative to rabbit ears.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos