BY NETFLIX, INC. #9 in Websites

Blanca D.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love Netflix! it is to bad they raise their fees so we had to cancel. But since there were a few shows with new seasons, I couldn't help but to sign up for the 30 days free trial. Who knows, maybe after that I stay for the long run.
What I like about Netflix, is that there is 0 commercials during the episodes. Also some of the original series, like Sense8.
But if you want to watch the newest episodes on tv for example, Netflix is not the place.
If you don't mind watching episodes after seasons have ended on live tv, then this is the place to go.
They also have movies, but I rarely watch them. I'm there for the shows.
It is also a good place for shows for kids, they have fun with them. But the selection is not too big. Parental controls, so they only watch "kid shows" are good too.
Asia K.
Columbus, OH
I love Netflix!

I don't watch TV, it is collecting dust in my room. Same as my cable box. I think that cable is a waste of money honestly. All of these channels that you don't watch anyways. And, a huge bill. I am a broke college student. Netflix is my holy grail. I can afford it and it is cheap.

I enjoy watching shows on Netflix. I don't see myself paying for cable once I move out of my parents house. I will only pay for Netflix, Dramafever, Viki and Hulu. *Hulu is very cheap for students(discount).*

Other than that, I don't need to waste money on cable. Netflix have all the shows that I love to watch.

My suggestions on shows you HAVE to watch:

Shameless, Orange is the new black, Pretty Little Liars, Inuyasha, Black butler, Hello, my twenties, and Reign.

Netflix is the best for binge-watching your favorite shows on the weekends!!!
Amanda W.
So I used to love Netlfix a lot. But recently they have taken off a lot of really good shows that I enjoyed. It stinks because I pay a monthly fee and I can't even watch the shows that used to be on there. I heard that there's a more expensive subscription that you can get that has all the old shows on it but I do not want to spend more money and then have those taken off too. It is really nice not having commercials and being able to binge watch different series.
Detroit B.
Detroit , MI
The Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want. its a subscription you pay 8 dollars a month or more depending on the plan u want. its easy to use and they have great shows and movies for adults and children. Netflix is a life savor . if i didnt have it i wouldnt even watch tv lol im obsessed with Friends and its all i want most if the time..
Britnee J.
This service is so hit or miss. Honestly not worth the monthly charge in my opinion. There just isn’t enough content available. Although there is a wide variety, a lot of the movies are old or are trash. A lot of the the Netflix original series are corny and forced. The DVD/Blu-Ray program is a bit better as there are always new movies that you can have shipped to you. However, that comes at an additional fee.
Rickeisha F.
Vancouver , WA
Netflix is awesome to use for binging! I enjoy lounging and scanning for old and new shows. The original series like “Stranger Things” is a plus! Finding shows you won’t find anywhere else is such a fantastic idea to bring people to Netflix. I also use it daily for my toddler! I love that is has age range in the Kids tab allowing me to browse more quickly. Thanks, Netflix!
Julie M.
El Paso, TX
Overall, I have been very satisfied with my Netflix subscription. I like that I can access it from multiple locations and pick up where I left off in a show or movie. I have had a few issues with bugs, or things loading slowly, but those are few and far between. I like the selection, but wish there were more documentaries with a bigger variety of viewpoints.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
I recently had a subscription to Netflix and for 12$ a month it is definitely worth the money as they have just about any show you can imagine. I love being able to watch my show at the time I actually can instead of missing one episode and not being able to watch my show again because I didn't see one episode. Netflix definitely made my life a little bit easier. I am definitely going to be getting another subscription very soon for me and my husband so we can Netflix and chill. I recommend Netflix to anyone and everyone
Tanika R.
Conroe, TX
Netflix is a great way to watch movies and tv shows that I may have missed or was not able to see in theaters. There are a few cons with Netflix, the content is not updated that frequently and only a certain amount of people/ devices can be watching at one time. Overall, I really do like how convenient it is to catch up on something I have missed.
Lauren A.
Mount Vernon, IA
I really love Netflix! It’s cheap and reasonably priced and had a variety of movies and tv shows in different genres so there is usually something for everyone. There is no commercials, unlike some other services. The only complaint I have is that they don’t have the current season of tv shows, but I don’t mind that much as I don’t want tv anyway.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?