Netflix is the world’s leading subscription service for watching TV episodes and movies on your phone. Netflix membership gives you access to unlimited TV shows and movies for one low monthly price. With the Netflix app you can instantly watch as many TV episodes & movies as you want, as often as you want, anytime you want. Browse a growing selection of thousands of titles, and new episodes that are added regularly. Search for titles and watch immediately on your phone or on an ever expanding list of supported devices. Rate your favorite shows and movies and tell us what you like so Netflix can help suggest the best titles for you.see more...
Top Questions See all 250 Q&A
- "I do wish some new movies got added sooner, but I love being able to binge-watch TV shows and Netflix originals are great!" in 32 reviews
- "I never even watch cable anymore because I can watch all of the seasons of my favorite shows except the current one on Netflix so after I do that I use Hulu to watch the current season." in 8 reviews
- "I wish they had current network TV shows, but they definitely make up with that with all of their awesome original series." in 7 reviews
- "I'd rather spend my 8 dollars a months being able to watch interesting documentaries, TV series, and movies than regular cable any day." in 6 reviews
- "There are a few television series and movies I found on here that are not available anywhere else but the selection is not the best for me." in 6 reviews
What I like about Netflix, is that there is 0 commercials during the episodes. Also some of the original series, like Sense8.
But if you want to watch the newest episodes on tv for example, Netflix is not the place.
If you don't mind watching episodes after seasons have ended on live tv, then this is the place to go.
They also have movies, but I rarely watch them. I'm there for the shows.
It is also a good place for shows for kids, they have fun with them. But the selection is not too big. Parental controls, so they only watch "kid shows" are good too.
I don't watch TV, it is collecting dust in my room. Same as my cable box. I think that cable is a waste of money honestly. All of these channels that you don't watch anyways. And, a huge bill. I am a broke college student. Netflix is my holy grail. I can afford it and it is cheap.
I enjoy watching shows on Netflix. I don't see myself paying for cable once I move out of my parents house. I will only pay for Netflix, Dramafever, Viki and Hulu. *Hulu is very cheap for students(discount).*
Other than that, I don't need to waste money on cable. Netflix have all the shows that I love to watch.
My suggestions on shows you HAVE to watch:
Shameless, Orange is the new black, Pretty Little Liars, Inuyasha, Black butler, Hello, my twenties, and Reign.
Netflix is the best for binge-watching your favorite shows on the weekends!!!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos