Netflix

by Netflix

#2 in Websites

Potreste vivere senza Netflix? 🖤
What are your favorite non English shows on Netflix? Always looking for more great foreign content!
what’s your fave Netflix series
Start your review of Netflix!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I never even watch cable anymore because I can watch all of the seasons of my favorite shows except the current one on Netflix so after I do that I use Hulu to watch the current season.in reviews
I wish they had current network TV shows, but they definitely make up with that with all of their awesome original series.in reviews
I'd rather spend my 8 dollars a months being able to watch interesting documentaries, TV series, and movies than regular cable any day.in reviews
There are a few television series and movies I found on here that are not available anywhere else but the selection is not the best for me.in reviews
SO worth the low cost monthly fee and they were loyal to those who were veteran customers when they raised the monthly rate. in reviews
Skylar L.
Netflix uploaded by Skylar L.
Netflix will always have a special place in my heart since it was the first streaming service used! I especially love their innovation as a platform along with their Netflix originals. It’s all around the easiest one to navigate!
Leslie P.
Anaheim, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix uploaded by Leslie P.
I love Netflix! It has wide varieties of old/new shows and movies. You can stream it anywhere and everywhere. There are some tv shows and movies you can download to watch later so you don’t have to rely on the internet. The family plan is great and you can add up to 5 different profiles! Highly recommended to family and friends #netflix #dogs #series #shows #movies
Hollie S.
Hernando, FL
Netflix uploaded by Hollie S.
Literally love Netflix! I don’t have cable at my house and I just find random shows to watch! There’s so many good series! Watch it daily! Love the family plan! Would highly recommend!! Netflix and chill with some kettle corn :)
Chulpan V.
Jacksonville, NC
Netflix uploaded by Chulpan V.
I love Netflix. Lots of great movies and series. I wish they had more new stuff I feel like I have already watched everything lol
Alicia  H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix uploaded by Alicia  H.
I let cable go YEARS ago and haven't looked back since. I've been with Netflix since they were mailing dvds to your house, but really got into it after I let cable go. There are tons of movies and shows to choose from, so you can always find something new to watch. Some of my favorite shows and movies are actually Netflix originals. I love that my family all has their own profiles so that we can have our own section catered to our likes. I especially like the kid section, because I don't have to worry about my daughter watching anything out of her age range. I also love that they release the entire season of a show, which is one of the things that help them stand out from other streaming services. Netflix is a truly a s Netflix taple for my family.
Susan L.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix uploaded by Susan L.
In the past couple of years Netflix has really elevated to the next level. I remember we stopped getting Netflix because it was the same old movies all of time. We recently got it back this year and it's been fabulous since they started making their own movies and series. Has anyone else watched Netflix Love Hard yet? It's so cute ! I'm watching it again for the 2nd time.
March S.
Great Falls, MT
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Netflix uploaded by March S.
I enjoy Netflix and have been using their services I think since 1999, when they were just a DVD subscription service. I’ve watched this company grow competitively and enormously, which myself as a consumer is great news. The service has always had a low price and it seems that I can always find something to watch, either a new or old favorite movie to a new series that I get hooked on from what seems their un-limitless library of over 5,000 titles!! Even better is that you share your account with up to a certain amount of family and friends, which makes it nice and even more affordable. I defended recommend and prefer over any other TV streaming subscription services. #Netflix #MovieNight #Influesnter #howistream Netflix
Samantha R.
New Castle, DE
Netflix uploaded by Samantha R.
I love Netflix! I just watched Red Notice that was a very good movie. I also liked The 100, Squid Games, Haunting of Hill House. There’s just so many good movies. This app is easy to Navigate and also to set up different controls for appropriate age groups.
Diane S.
Jacksonville, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix uploaded by Diane S.
What to say about Netflix? This is amazing the selection is amazing with comedy, drama and my favorite is the international channels. I’ve seen and learned so much from the various shows
Heying D.
Mountain View, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix uploaded by Heying D.
I have been a subscriber for years/decades now. Netflix always have great, addictive shows and movies. There are ‘oldies’ and legendary shows and movies that come and go, but there is always great new stuff like limited docu series or Netflix own productions, may it be comedy specials or shows or movies. There’s never a time when I have nothing to watch on Netflix. My to watch list is extremely long and it’s the thing I look forward to in the evening, after a long day at work. I highly recommend Netflix over all other streaming services as it gives the best value in my opinion.

1,004 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...