Netflix

by Netflix

#3 in Websites

Which movies on Netflix are the best ?
Netflix hhow did everyone like the new sailor moon crystal movies?!? I adored them!!
Netflix What is your favorite movie on Netlfix?
Start your review of Netflix!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I never even watch cable anymore because I can watch all of the seasons of my favorite shows except the current one on Netflix so after I do that I use Hulu to watch the current season.in reviews
I wish they had current network TV shows, but they definitely make up with that with all of their awesome original series.in reviews
I'd rather spend my 8 dollars a months being able to watch interesting documentaries, TV series, and movies than regular cable any day.in reviews
There are a few television series and movies I found on here that are not available anywhere else but the selection is not the best for me.in reviews
SO worth the low cost monthly fee and they were loyal to those who were veteran customers when they raised the monthly rate. in reviews
Flower S.
Netflix uploaded by Flower S.
I think Netflix is a fun way to keep yourself entertained and I sometimes like to just keep it on in the background while I work so I don’t accidentally fall asleep from boredom. The only thing I personally don’t like is that they like to cancel shows (that are actually good) really quickly, like one I’ll be watching a show and finish the first season with some dramatic cliffhanger and then like a few months later I find out it’s been canceled and I’ll never find out the ending 🥲. Other then that I think that it’s a nice way to have fun and just relax for awhile. #Staycation Netflix
Elvin C.
Hollywood, FL
Netflix uploaded by Elvin C.
excellent platform! I love its varied content. the content is perfect for all ages, ranging from movies to series and cartoons. The most that I enjoy are the original series and foreign films because they are great. the price of the platform is very accessible and everything has very good visual quality.
Josephine T.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Netflix uploaded by Josephine T.
I love Netflix movies, Been binge Korean Drama in Netflix. Thumbs up to Netflix movies. You’re not wasting money on subscription.
Leyla H.
Kissimmee, FL
Netflix uploaded by Leyla H.
Netflix is an amazing platform! I really love to watch series and movies, Netflix offers a good quantity of shows that can catch you for many days! Lol😂🙆🏼‍♀️ My family and I are now watching an Spanish movie called “Bajocero” and I highly recommend you to go watch it🤩👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🔝
Sandee B.
Edmond, OK
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Netflix uploaded by Sandee B.
I really found this series very interesting. I believe it also really educates about downtown LA in California. Facts that I had no idea about and was really shocked to learn about. A++ show
Shellie A.
Marietta, OH
Netflix uploaded by Shellie A.
My son loves watching all the shows on Netflix we the same ones more than once but at least he gets to watch which ever show or movie wants.
Victoria L.
Phoenix, AZ
Netflix uploaded by Victoria L.
Great service to have. It has a huge variety of movies, shows, and exclusive content. No ads, no commercials, no interruptions. Flexible setting for simple things like auto-play (on/off) to next episodes as well as finding similar content based on your viewing history and offering suggestions to new movies and shows based on your interests. Easy thumbs up 👍🏼 and thumbs down 👎🏼 for ratings but the 5-star rating might be easier to manage. I appreciate that we can create 5 different profiles for different family members, especially useful for kids. Each profile can be set to specific parental ratings as well as a password (or pin #) to use it. The selection of content is huge but my favorite part of Netflix is being able to access my content right where I left off and watch from my mobile app, tablet, computer or tv regardless of where I am. I save random items on my list as I browse through my phone app. Once I’m home it’s easier for me to scroll to my “saved list” to watch content of interest. Also adding, you can block specific shows or programs from a profile. i.e. If there’s a cartoon your child is obsessed with and you want to expand his programs you can remove it from their profile so it doesn’t even come up on the search guide until you unblock it.
Jasmine R.
Rocky Gap, VA
Netflix uploaded by Jasmine R.
I have used Netflix for years, yes before streaming when it was those mail in movie days. They have a wide variety of shows, and the Netflix originals is what really keeps me coming back. I like the layout and design making it sometimes easier to find what you want. But of course the cost is going up so that's my negative.
Giorgianna G.
Highland Hgts, OH
I am currently subscribed to the dvd.com portion of Netflix. I love how I can still rent DVDs even though the majo Netflix rity of the world does not do so much anymore. 😝 Only reason I gave it four stars is because I'm not crazy about the system they have in place for analyzing people's accounts. Anytime I need to let them know that a DVD is scratched or I did not receive it, they end up putting a block on my account for about a week until they resolve the issue.
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
I love Netflix!! It has so many varieties of TV shows and movies to watch. They are always launching new shows and movies all the time!! And everything they stream is pretty good!! It's really inexpensive too!! Totally worth it!! 👍🏻

876 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rebecca B.
montreal, QC
il y a 6 jours
Alexis B.
il y a 6 jours
Netflix What is your favorite movie on Netlfix?
nadia N. il y a 6 jours
I’m guessing you have Verizon Wireless?😉
Brandy N.
il y a 19 jours
Omattie R. il y a 9 jours
Watched the whole thing in a few days. Loved it.