BY NETFLIX #4 in Websites

TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
In general I find that the streaming service from Netflix is very adequate in terms of providing me with both entertainment and education. I do wish more of the shows were on streaming since I found that I just wasn't using the disc service enough to maintain it. Their original series are quite varied and I have several I watch by myself as well as with my hubby or the rest of my family. Considering that I watch at least an hour of Netflix programming several days a week, the price is very reasonable. Think about it. I could go to the movie theater once with my family or get Netflix and see a dozen movies and tv series for less each month.
Asia K.
Columbus, OH
I love Netflix!

I don't watch TV, it is collecting dust in my room. Same as my cable box. I think that cable is a waste of money honestly. All of these channels that you don't watch anyways. And, a huge bill. I am a broke college student. Netflix is my holy grail. I can afford it and it is cheap.

I enjoy watching shows on Netflix. I don't see myself paying for cable once I move out of my parents house. I will only pay for Netflix, Dramafever, Viki and Hulu. *Hulu is very cheap for students(discount).*

Other than that, I don't need to waste money on cable. Netflix have all the shows that I love to watch.

My suggestions on shows you HAVE to watch:

Shameless, Orange is the new black, Pretty Little Liars, Inuyasha, Black butler, Hello, my twenties, and Reign.

Netflix is the best for binge-watching your favorite shows on the weekends!!!
Jayda N.
Macon
This review will probably be the best review I’ve ever put in!!!! Where would I be in my life without Netflix I started watching Netflix when it was a new thing back in 2009 or so. Ever since then I have paid monthly for my membership prices have gone up a little bit but you also get to share them on different screens with no slower times. My whole family has a custom mise channel for all of our Netflix account. Netflix service are literally what every person is doing now days! They release new movies and shows all the time they’re always up-to-date Netflix is just amazing
andi d.
Big Spring, TX
Overall, the service is decent as long as you don't need help. If you do, forget it! There is only one way that I have found to contact them - a "Call Help" button in the Netflix app. No ail. No chat. Only a call. And when you press the Call button, it asks if the call can be recorded. If you choose No, it will not make the call!!! This leaves me with absolutely NO way to contact them.
Kat J.
Netflix keeps getting better with every update,...

TV shows, movies, comedy specials, documentaries,.... Netflix has it all. You now have the option to skip the opening intro of a TV show if you’re binging (super handy) and it’s easy to add your favorites to your list and access them. The cost isn’t unreasonable (and lets be honest, most of us are sharing accounts with others LOL). It’s a fantastic app that is accessible from your phone, tablet, TV, and more. Can you really not love how awesome it is to have endless seasons of TV shows in the palm of your hand?

My onlyyyyyy complaint is that they keep removing movies & shows that I love. They really oughta keep more movies around instead of constantly changing their available content. But I get it, Netflix is all about original shows now, and some of them are really good. So it is what it is. Still love it!
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Netflix is a great online streaming tv  service. You sign up for around $10 a month, and are able to sign in to see a lot of movies and shows for adults or kids and you can add them to your list to watch. If you are watching a season with a show it will keep you in your place no more trying to remember where you were! It really is a great service to have esp. if you want to cut out a huge cable bill. There is always something to satisfy anyone in the home when they want to relax and watch t.v.. We use ours almost daily.
Megan G.
Netflix was probably the best thing that has happened to my life. In all seriousness, for a long time we never had Netflix just for the fact that we thought it was nothing special. After getting it for a free month I was completely sold. Netflix has the best original shows that I just can’t help but binge watch. I love that I can watch them on the go whether I’m on campus waiting for another class or if I’m home in my bed. Also, Netflix is super cheap for the amount of shows and movies that are available it’s just amazing. Highly recommend to those that have never tried it.
Chris T.
I like the convenience of Netflix.  I have the app on my phone and tablet, and I can even use my TV to watch.  This is a handy and flexible.

What I don't like is Netflix removing shows and/or seasons that you are in the middle of watching.  Most of the time, they warn you ahead of time so that you can go on a binge.

Also the selection of movies on the streaming is very limited.  They use to have more classic movies from the 40s, but that is more and more limited these days.  As the monthly fee goes up, the selections go down.

I will keep this since I don't have cable and this is a good alternative to rabbit ears.
Dani M.
Orlando, FL
Now with the additions of Netflix created content, Netflix is honestly the main this we use in our house as far as television is concerned. It has something to fit everyone's taste, new movies to fan favorite tv shows. It's virtually impossible to not find something you'd enjoy watching. With the flexibility to watch on nearly any device and the fact that you can share one account with multiple people, there's no reason not to try Netflix out if you haven't already.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love Netflix and have been using the service for several years now.  We do not get the movies that can be delivered, only the app version and the one available on our TV.  The price has increased some over the years, I believe it started out at $7.99 and is now $10.99 a month but I think it is definitely worth the cost.
LaDeidra L.
What are the best shows/ movies to watch on Netflix?
Elizabeth C.
Birmingham, AL
What's your favorite Netflix series?
ashley b.
Pittsburgh
What's a good TV series to watch on Netflix!?
Meggan V.
La Center , WA
Marie T.
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND TO WATCH ON NETFLIX?