BY NET-A-PORTER #9 in Department Stores

Since launching in June 2000,NET-A-PORTER has established itself as the world’s premier
 luxury fashion destination. A pioneer of innovation, NET-A-PORTER speaks to a monthly
audience of over 6 million via a global multi-channel ecosystem, including The EDIT digital magazine, PORTER magazine, the social shopping app, THE NET SET and net-a-porter.com,
offering a seamless shopping experience across mobile, tablet and desktop

NET-A-PORTER champions unparalleled customer service - with express worldwide shipping
to more than 170 countries (including same-day delivery to Manhattan, London and Hong Kong, plus next-day delivery to the UK, US, Germany, France, Australia and Singapore),
 luxurious signature packaging and easy returns and exchanges with a multi-lingual Customer Care team available 24/7.

Kaylah T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love everything about their products! Affordable, you get your money's worth! This brand never fails to disappoint me! I love the quality of the product! I would recommend to anyone that this is the brand with great products they are missing out on.
Madeline S.
Wayland, MA
I love Net A Porter because when I am looking for designer clothing or accessories and I'm not willing to spend the full price on them, almost guaranteed Net a Porter will have it for an unbelievable price! They also ship very fast and if you have any problems, it is very easy to get it fixed! I definitely would recommend this to anyone who is looking for designer products at a discounted price!
Viviana P.
Roseville, MN
From all the websites selling designer clothes, net-a-porter it's my favorite, how they style the clothes, the editorials, how they curate the seasons & their "outlet" store the outnet it's also great for finding designer deals, if you are trying to get inspired by designer looks or want to make an investment in luxury clothing, this is your site!
Christianne R.
Swampscott, MA
I love buying designer items from netaporter because there's no sales tax! When you're buying an expensive item, being able to avoid sales tax can save you quite a bit of money. Netaporter ships quickly and has great customer service. The only downside is that the selection of items can be a bit too limited at times.
Zehra H.
Who doesn't love name brands for less? I love online shopping, high quality items, and great deals, so this website is ideal for me. However, you CAN find better deals elsewhere. That being said, it is always a pleasure shopping Net-A-Porter, and will shop here again.
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
I love this website, they always have something new, all about the new trends and tricks to wear clothes and accessories. And the packaging is oh my God! They wrap your item line it's your birthday! Box, dust bag, bow and gift tissue are spot on!!! I'm a very satisfied customer
Jaymee R.
Oakland , CA
I love net-a-porter! They have a great selection of luxury items for clothing, accessories, and beauty products. Popular items/sizes do sell out quick! Shipping is free and fast. Returns are also free and easy. Packages come wrapped in black paper. Love shopping here!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
I love using Net-A-Porter for all my luxury shopping needs. They have a very wide selection of products. And I often find items that are not in the department stores here on Net-A-Porter.com. I would definitely recommend this site to anybody who loves lavish luxurious items.
Nicole B.
Silverton, OR
I just discovered this site a few months ago and I am SO glad I did! Excellent customer service, beautiful packaging, quick delivery, and a great selection! I highly recommend checking them! I really think you'll be glad you did!
Summer E.
Jamestown, KY
My favorite spot to see what's new and chic in the fashion world. If Nordstrom or Sephora is sold out of makeup items, I usually check with net-a-porter and they will have it in stock.
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Never heard of this brand, what is it?
Makeup B.
Never tried anything from them. How are their products?
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a website that offers really good deals? ARE THERE BETTER DAYS TO SHOP ON THE WEBSITE?
Yaney B.
What does the store sell??
xristina t.