BY NET-A-PORTER #8 in Department Stores

Since launching in June 2000,NET-A-PORTER has established itself as the world’s premier
 luxury fashion destination. A pioneer of innovation, NET-A-PORTER speaks to a monthly
audience of over 6 million via a global multi-channel ecosystem, including The EDIT digital magazine, PORTER magazine, the social shopping app, THE NET SET and net-a-porter.com,
offering a seamless shopping experience across mobile, tablet and desktop

NET-A-PORTER champions unparalleled customer service - with express worldwide shipping
to more than 170 countries (including same-day delivery to Manhattan, London and Hong Kong, plus next-day delivery to the UK, US, Germany, France, Australia and Singapore),
 luxurious signature packaging and easy returns and exchanges with a multi-lingual Customer Care team available 24/7.

• What do they sell?2 Answers
  • Is this a website or an app?3 Answers
  • Can someone explain to me what Net A Porter actually is? And what...1 Answers
Sophia k.
Sophia k.
This is kind of a pricey side but also has a bunch of designers if you're into designers sometimes you could catch a good sale and find stuff cheap but that's only once in a while you'll enjoy it if you like Christian Dior Christian Louboutin Louis Vuitton Givenchy everyone should go take a look at it and see what's up
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Grizzly Flats, CA
Anytime I find myself needing style or fashion inspiration, this is the place I come. The site is so user friendly and curated in such a magnificent manner- every part of the shopping experience feels luscious and refined. Will be a die hard Net-a-Porter fan forever & ever, amen 🙌🏼
Poppy Naomi S.
Poppy Naomi S.
Edinburgh
This company is like the high end version of ASOS. You can find all your favourite designers products all in one place! Wonderfully organised on the site. I would definitely recommend this site for someone who is looking to buy themselves or someone else a really special gift.
Haseena M.
Haseena M.
Woodbridge, VA
This company is great for finding the high end products you can't really get at any other department store of boutique. I have gotten a purse from here and definitely trust the website. I recommend it to people who are looking for unique stylish items to collect
January G.
January G.
For smart and fashionable women. I love their magazine as well. They are consistently on point with trending and future fashions. I am a huge must have fan of theirs. The quality is excellent and everything in their line and in all categories is well made.
Kelly T.
Kelly T.
Loooove buying from net-a-porter! Great customer service and it's a one stop shop that is super convenient for trendy pieces that are beautifully constructed and supreme quality. They carry so many fabulous brands and make them so easily accessible!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.
Not only do I shop Net-a-Porter, I also use it occasionally to see runway trends or of-the-minute fashion. It is definitely one of my go to destinations for high quality new products. The shipping was incredibly easy and arrived perfectly on time.
Haley K.
Haley K.
Excellent place to find designer clothing. Amazing customer service and has same day shipping in NYC. The prices are really high, but that's because the are designer and couture items, so the prices are actually reasonable. No complaints.
Candace A.
Candace A.
Love love love! This magazine and website, so much inspiration and great articles. Beautifully shot. I don't shop the website a lot as I'm able to find the pieces for a better deal elsewhere but it's definitely my favorite subscription.
Lori F.
Lori F.
Schaumburg , Il
I love shopping here you never know what you're going to find do usually have something that's going to be new and up-and-coming before anyone else I have many things that I purchased here that I favor I would recommend it to anyone
Megan F.
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Never heard of this brand, what is it?
xristina t.
xristina t.
chios
What is that?
Yaney B.
Yaney B.
What does the store sell??
Makeup B.
Makeup B.
Never tried anything from them. How are their products?
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a website that offers really good deals? ARE THERE BETTER DAYS TO SHOP ON THE WEBSITE?