Nestlé Wonka Stretchy & Tangy Laffy Taffy Herman Grape

by Nestlé

Do you like the Wonka candy??? :)
Have you guys try the laffy taffy banana flavor??
Start your review of Nestlé Wonka Stretchy & Tangy Laffy Taffy Herman Grape!
How would you rate this product?
Merced, CA
This is by far the best flavor in this taffy!! Well in my opinion at least lol . I love laffy taffy and grape has always been my favorite.
Phoenix , AZ
I am like a kid when it comes to candy and i love laffy taffy but especially the wonka taffy because its just so smooth and so flavorful.
The best taffy that I've had in awhile. The flavors are great. Banana and cherry are my favorites. Always in my desk drawer at work.
Woodbridge, NJ
YUMMYYY !! love laffy taffys and how chewy they are ! they come in many different flavors. my favorite is cherry. very good candy
Schaumburg, IL
So good and tangy and delicious ! i was hesitant since I've always loved salt water taffy but this stuff is still pretty good!
Kapolei, HI
Ah, I love laffy taffy. Especially grape. BUT I do hate that it sticks to your teeth so bad I mean, c'mon guys, That much?
Wasilla, AK
Banana is by far my favorite! I love Laffy Taffy and these are always my go to, but if I can find banana, I'm in heaven!
Sauk City, WI
This is my favorite candy! the large size laffy taffy somehow always tastes a million times better than the small ones.
West Mifflin, PA
oh I love !! the combination of the three flavors is perfect, always I buy, I'm addicted to this, recommend, delicious
Woodbury , TN
I love Lagfy Taffy: they are so great. I love all of the flavored. They can get very sticky if left in the heat thought