BY NESTLÉ

Wonka mixups: nerds, laffy taffy, sweetarts, bottle caps 115 ct see more...

• What is your favorite candy out of the mix up bag?5 Answers
  • Is this a good choice for halloween? I know there's little ones t...7 Answers
  • What's your favor piece/flavor?!9 Answers
Buy on Sam's Club
Mindy T.
These are so perfect for handing out, parties and just having around to snack. The price isn't to much and you get a good amount for the money.
Mikeya C.
These are perfect for parties and to give to kids for Halloween trick or treating. They're perfect portions for little ones if you want them to enjoy candy but not be overloaded with sugar. My favorite out of the pack are the nerds and my boyfriend loves the bottle caps.
Melissa A.
Pond Gap, WV
I love this mix up bag! Bottle caps are my favorite they are the perfect texture and very flavorful. Sweetarts are very good also. Nerds are a little to hard for me. But I love all this candy
Lori P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
I absolutely love the Wonka Mixup bags! I LOVE candy and Wonka candy the best! I love having a variety of candies I love to choose from. I do wish they would add some gobstoppers to this mix however.
Javene S.
Doral, FL
All my fave candies in one bag, heaven!! These assorted bags are perfect for any kid or kid at heart and gives you enough variety every time plus they have great choices so you're never disappointed!
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
So yummy! Love the variety! I usually only splurge on these around Halloween so I don't feel so bad about eating so much candy! Also I can pick my favorites and hand out the rest!!!
Manolux T.
This is a great mix for Halloween candy. My kids and I love the Nerds, Sweetarts and Laffy Taffy. I could do without the Bottle Caps, but they aren't terrible by any means.
victoria d.
I normally don't buy variety bags cause they don't always have what I like in them or they have stuff that I don't like, but I love this variety pack. It has everything in it.
Dana H.
I love all the wanka candies except for laffy taffys which aren't my cup of tea. this is a good mix to have and you can get rid of the laffy taffys at work or give them away
Jamie A.
La Palma, CA
The candy of my childhood. Fun and easy to eat! They are a dry candy so no mess. They melt in your mouth. Love the tangyness of Nerds.
Jessica T.
Springfield, IL
What's your favor piece/flavor?!
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Is this a good choice for halloween? I know there's little ones that love candy
sara l.
LEBANON, TN
Does everyone else's kids love to make a mess with these tiny little nerd candies all over the house? :)
Lori P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert
What is your favorite candy out of the mix up bag?